💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga Twitter Thread

Sam

Featured Posts

lauramonster

this trending topic thing is getting old... Time ago it was nice to see how suddenly an artist have a TT but now is annoying xD

Elizabeth

this trending topic thing is getting old... Time ago it was nice to see how suddenly an artist have a TT but now is annoying xD

I know, the TT's have been a mess for a while now!

dontbesweet

I know that. But that doesn't mean that she can't make announcements instead of cockteasing about a tour that probably isn't happening this year.

Completely agree. Trying to over-hype again!

If it wasn't for Gaga I wouldn't even be on twitter anymore. The trends :flop:

Me too. I made my Twitter account ONLY for Gaga. :redface:

LoL, now seems that X-tina is rulling the world together with team breezy.. :flop:

By the way, seems that tweeting the tour dates, or a date when the tour starts is very hard to type for our queen. :(

Edited by Artifact

The video is really good, but the acting tho.. I love how they used the iTunes promo version of Hair. Those extra stems are ****ing amazing. :flutter:

The video is really good, but the acting tho.. I love how they used the iTunes promo version of Hair. Those extra stems are ****ing amazing. :flutter:

I wasn't gonna say anything...but since you mentioned it. :marrytheflops:

The video is really well done. The dance routine are incredibly great, creative and well directed.

But damn this acting makes me want to vomit. Why putting the worst stereotype of homos-xuality in this video. Those guys. :eww:

Edited by _Lam

But damn this acting makes me want to vomit. Why putting the worst stereotype of homos-xuality in this video. Those guys. :eww:

THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS.