💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga Twitter Thread

Sam

Featured Posts

Ambrosia

I understand I jumped to the bigger picture instead of focusing on the topic at hand. It's just the way my mind works, sorry.

I guess I should warn you, if I turn out to be particularly clear, you've probably misunderstood what I've said ~ Alan Greenspan

Ok, thanks Alan!! LOL

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

I'm saving up for chanel shoes so I can pee on them because Lady Gaga peed on her chanel shoes. :awesome:

She's an inspiration to us all :legend:

boysboysboys

I'm saving up for chanel shoes so I can pee on them because Lady Gaga peed on her chanel shoes. :awesome:

Her pee must taste like vodka by then.

Elizabeth

Its so pathetic that that trended,

I mean, yeah Gaga got the views first, but it seems like some of the fans on there seem to want to cause trouble all the time. It was pointless to even trend #gagabadrihannamad, what's that gonna do other than cause friction between Gaga and Rihanna fans?

Its so pathetic that that trended,

I mean, yeah Gaga got the views first, but it seems like some of the fans on there seem to want to cause trouble all the time. It was pointless to even trend #gagabadrihannamad, what's that gonna do other than cause friction between Gaga and Rihanna fans?

I know it's rather pointless. Now #GagaFloppinRihannaSlaying is trending... Do people have nothing better to do?

Guest noahboy3

I know it's rather pointless. Now #GagaFloppinRihannaSlaying is trending... Do people have nothing better to do?

No. Viral hate and stalking is the newest fade.