💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga Twitter Thread

Sam

Featured Posts

EGOT2027

If she wanted to do a video for ****, it would happen. If Interscope said no, she would just use her own $$$$ to make it.

Thats what I meant. Interscope said no to Scheisse being a single and ended the BTW era over that fight so now she is making a music video on her own for her perfume.

Homoerotic theme... again. I guessed it would be all females. Interesting to see how she will tackle the feminist theme in the song. Better not mess it up. :nails:

But really, what about straight people? :noparty:

Straight girls can enjoy the boys. Straight guys can enjoy Gaga. I'm not seeing the issue?

'3 days' - sound's like she's filmed a whole music video for Scheisse, as well as a perfume commercial, and will release it as a single alongside the perfume promotion.

manilaluzon

'3 days' - sound's like she's filmed a whole music video for Scheisse, as well as a perfume commercial, and will release it as a single alongside the perfume promotion.

J8hJb.gif

InterGagalactic

I will pray that this will happen. :cry:

this is sounding really great... Gagaklein..The only thing that kept Alejandro from being a masterpiece, imo, was that it dragged on for waaay too long. So a short advert may work much better. :excited2:

I do hope the video isn't just "boys boys boys" though :nails:

I know right? 3 days of shooting + Steven Klein as director for one little perfume commercial?

boysboysboys

I like the way "GagaKlein" rolls in my mouth :P

Homoerotic theme... again. I guessed it would be all females. Interesting to see how she will tackle the feminist theme in the song. Better not mess it up. :nails:

Scheisse was good though.

AyaKara

Thats what I meant. Interscope said no to Scheisse being a single and ended the BTW era over that fight so now she is making a music video on her own for her perfume.

:eek: what? I thought they ended it because MTN failed? :omg:

boysboysboys

Interesting theory.

Pure Adrenaline

lol 3 days of shooting for 45sec comercial ... can't wait :flutter:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely