Lady Gaga Twitter Thread

Sam

Featured Posts

LOL, @ RIP Chris Brown TT WW.

How many people will Twitter kill? :toofunny:

Edited by Artifact

does gaga's last tweet seem...emotionless? she seems sad... :/

or maybe just because its virgin mobile awards :toofunny:

LOL, she doesn't really know when to shout her mouth, does she?

Has it really leaked? :eek:

Nope, like I thought it was Gaga's demo.

SORRY ABOUT THE GREATEST THING ! I WAS WRONG ! HE WAS TALKING ABOUT GAGA'S Version , but didnt make it Clear I KNEW ABOUT HER Release !

AyaKara

or maybe just because its virgin mobile awards

It almost sounds like she's implying that she ONLY won because of fan votes . . . :cry:

therabmystery

or maybe just because its virgin mobile awards

I agree. Probably because of the Grammy's and Whitney's passing. Hopefully that's all that's bothering her.

It almost sounds like she's implying that she ONLY won because of fan votes . . . :cry:

She always credits us when she wins fan voted awards.

Bet she gets a kick out of winning hottest female.

AyaKara

She always credits us when she wins fan voted awards.

Bet she gets a kick out of winning hottest female.

I know she does, but usually she smiles when she does it. I'm getting the vibe that she's really unhappy about the Grammys but trying to be grateful for what she has. :fat:

gagaismywhore

It does seem quite blunt. She writes so differently on her Twitter than she does to fans on LM.com.

"Because of fan votes" the shade :grin:

SkywardGaga

She seems very down at the moment, ever since the Grammys. It makes me sad to think she's doubting herself. :(

Edited by SkywardGaga

I think her newest tweet sounds "flat" simply because it's lacking in explanation marks ;) Why do people think she's so down and depressed lately? The Grammys were a bad time because of Whitney's passing, but she's already told us about new things coming soon, like the perfume commercial & campaign. She's still working, she's not sitting at home depressed or anything.. I think she's fine

I think her newest tweet sounds "flat" simply because it's lacking in explanation marks ;) Why do people think she's so down and depressed lately? The Grammys were a bad time because of Whitney's passing, but she's already told us about new things coming soon, like the perfume commercial & campaign. She's still working, she's not sitting at home depressed or anything.. I think she's fine

The GRAMMYs were indeed a bad time because of Whitny's passing. Tbh it's strange she didn't say a thing or didn't even tweet about it (I'm sure she has a reason, but still..). I'm just hoping she's fine, that's why I'm worried she's not ok. :)