event

Lady Gaga nominated at VMAs 2024

Real Panda

Featured Posts

Real Panda
19 minutes ago, liamgaga said:

If she wins will she announce new album like she did when she wore the meat dress!?

She will announce Die With A Smile Extended until December version 

• LMAO 2

A Very Gaga Holida

She’s winning guys, I’m sure they created this category just so that she would attend :deadbanana:

• YAAAS 1

freebit

:bear: Does anyone beyond stans remember those Katy and Taylor performances? Not even hateration, legitmate question for the culture.

I have a feeling this unserious award a last ditch effort to get more iconic celebs there, lol. 

mamo

putting taylor in a category with the name "iconic" is hilarious to me...there's nothing iconic, legendary or groundbreaking about her. she's the definition of vanilla and hasn't done anything to push the boundaries of pop and yet she'll probably win because her fans are so blinded. 

Gaga, madonna, beyonce, britney deserve way more respect than to be compared with such an amateur level of a performer. 

anyway that's just my personal thoughts. 

you can serve it to me ancient city style...
  • Like 3
  • LMAO 1

FGGrayson
1 hour ago, RenegAde said:

For what? Kissing madonna?

Slave for You or Oops i did it Againg/Satisfaction, those 2 performances at the VMAS are more iconic than the Madonna kiss or whatever was Katy “singing” ROAR?? They did Britney dirty

𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿 • 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻

TEANUS

I’m sorry but how does that performance of Roar get in there :ladyhaha:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS
  • LMAO 1

Lextyr97
1 hour ago, Controversiaga said:

To the what ???

Lmao it’s a common rumor that Beyonce used a surrogate to birth Blue Ivy. Btw there’s absolutely NOTHING wrong with that. I’m all for people having babies in a way that’s healthy for them :heart: but fake baby bump is just Stan humor. 

• Like 1

Controversiaga
13 minutes ago, Lextyr97 said:

Lmao it’s a common rumor that Beyonce used a surrogate to birth Blue Ivy. Btw there’s absolutely NOTHING wrong with that. I’m all for people having babies in a way that’s healthy for them :heart: but fake baby bump is just Stan humor. 

I totally forgot about this!!!!!

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

Real Panda

They should have included Miley Cyrus and Robin Thicke's mash-up of We Cant Stop and Blurred Lines. 

• Like 1

jacs vs looser
3 hours ago, Wet Fire said:

Neither Katy's nor Taylor's performance was iconic. Sad they squeezed those two in instead of Britney's Slave 4 U.

I low-key feel this is a made-up category to give Katy an extra award.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Real Panda
3 minutes ago, jacs vs looser said:

I low-key feel this is a made-up category to give Katy an extra award.

I fear its gonna be bad for her, more than Woman's World if she wins this over Taylor, Madonna, Gaga, Britney, or Beyoncé. The internet will be on fire. 

• Like 1

Plastic Flower
2 hours ago, FGGrayson said:

Slave for You or Oops i did it Againg/Satisfaction, those 2 performances at the VMAS are more iconic than the Madonna kiss or whatever was Katy “singing” ROAR?? They did Britney dirty

I agree 100% but I don't think Britney would attend the show ever again. I can see Christina or even Madonna making an appearance.

Drop it
  • Like 1

ALGAYDO
32 minutes ago, Real Panda said:

I fear its gonna be bad for her, more than Woman's World if she wins this over Taylor, Madonna, Gaga, Britney, or Beyoncé. The internet will be on fire. 

Now I kinda hope she wins this :anveeroy:

• LMAO 1

SlaeUrAnus

The only performance that rivals Paparazzi is Madonna, Britney and Christina.

The others are not on par and who on earth nominated Katy and Taylor?

In my messy era.

jaXXXon

And what the fvck is Taylor's name doing there. What's iconic or even memorable about her You Belong With Me performance? I don't even recall how it looks like. 

Edited by jaXXXon