event

Lady Gaga nominated at VMAs 2024

Real Panda

Featured Posts

Real Panda
5 minutes ago, Sorcerer said:

I wish this category won't be fan-voted, or else Swift will win again. Objectively, Gaga has a great chance and so do Madonna and Britney. 

Ooh maybe it isnt, I just voted on all the categories and it wasnt there.

• Like 1

Anderson123
Just now, Real Panda said:

I voted for Billie in that 🤭 just 'cause I didnt know who the others were

Oh just saw it's called Video for Good now but I remember monsters being mad at the lack of Gaga noms that they had to come up with the Best Video with a Message category and Born This Way won that.

• YAAAS 2

getbehindmybarrier

This is kinda funny because the last time I checked MTV has made sure that performance is not available to actually watch, they only have some version with cartoon bs imposed over it.

You can only find pirated copies on Youtube.

Edited by getbehindmybarrier
  • Like 1

Controversiaga
35 minutes ago, Lextyr97 said:

Paparazzi deserves. She’s gonna lose to the fake baby bump

To the what ???

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

Pandauralife
29 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

Taylor will win 

I love Taylor but don't even speak this into the universe

• LMAO 1

RenegAde
5 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

I think the kiss will win it. 
4 icons in one performance? How could they not choose that?!

Because the 4 icons still managed to deliver a subpar performance leaving the cringe kiss as the only thing memorable about it.:bear:

• LMAO 1
  • Shook 1

Controversiaga

Madonna Britney and xtina deserve this. Nothing was more iconic and showstopping than that moment. 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

julz

Imagine Gaga winning this...then giving a speech, then announcing the new record title :giveup:(imagine BTW title reveal vibes)..then she says "while you are waiting for my new record :billie:...." transition to the Vegas recorded performance of DWAS. :heart:

Pandauralife
2 minutes ago, Controversiaga said:

To the what ???

There's a conspiracy that Beyoncé used a surrogate when she was pregnant with Blue Ivy and that the baby bump she revealed was fake. 

Rahrahbitchson

VMA's doesnt even know what to do to grab attention, they are not iconic anymore and most of it has to do because we arent in the 90s and 00s anymore, when a lot of things aren't publicly correct or accepted nowadays, plus this new celebrities are not exciting, in the streaming era they kinda come and go

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙
  • Like 2

ModernEcstasy
5 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

Because the 4 icons still managed to deliver a subpar performance leaving the cringe kiss as the only thing memorable about it.:bear:

You say that and it is so true!
I’ve honestly not watched any of the actual performance! (I didn’t even know that Missy Elliot was part of it until today)

Edited by ModernEcstasy

Bronco

Honestly out of the noms for the VMAs best performance. Let's be fully real there's only 3 truly iconic performances on that list: 
Madonna, Xtina & Britney
Madonna's Like a Virgin performance at the very first VMAs - lets be real, the controversy from that moment is essentially how the VMAs became established. 
Gaga's 2009 Paparazzi - the moment she solidified her self as an artist not a singer. 

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Gagaism

It’s not fair having both Madonna and Gaga performances in the same competition. Like, there’s no more iconic VMA performances on the same level as these 2. I’m actually very confused about this; like, its gonna be only this year? The ones that lose this year are going to be automatically able to get a nom next year if happens? 

• YAAAS 1

bionic

Its 24 hours of fan voting from 10 September until just before the show starts. A very Swiftie friendly tactic.

Can you imagine any artist taking it seriously when Taylor's infamously bad performance wins over literal iconic performances by Gaga, Madonna etc

buy bionic