šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

other

A gentle reminder for us to not overreact on DWAS losing some streams the next days

gerrygaga

Featured Posts

gerrygaga

So this week might be the peak streams for DWAS and that is fine, the numbers went actually high so we can expect some decrease. I am guessing Sabrina will replace DWAS at #1 on Spotify Today's Top Hits later, or maybe another artist. The #1 placement & cover for Gaga & Mars really helped the song.

A reminder as well to stream the song on TTH playlist if u can so it will stay higher on that playlist.

The good news is: Since DWAS already had 5 days at #1 on Spotify DAILY Global this tracking week (1 day left), I am predicting it will climb to #1 on the next Spotify WEEKLY Global chart (debuted at #3).

Smash w a smileĀ :heart:

• Like 4
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 3

nodandsmile

I saw some having a meltdown the other day when it was at 8M daily, which does not make sense to me at all since she's never had a song do that much filtered streams in a single day!?

always finding new ways to be miserableĀ :interestinga:

• Like 3
  • LMAO 1

Economy
5 minutes ago, nodandsmile said:

I saw some having a meltdown the other day when it was at 8M daily, which does not make sense to me at all since she's never had a song do that much filtered streams in a single day!?

Some of us were hoping for a #1 and decrease in streams kills that hopeĀ :icant:

gerrygaga
4 minutes ago, nodandsmile said:

exactly, that's why I made this thread. And also the fact that Gaga fell on the Top Artist chart yesterday but DWAS still remained at #1 is still a proof it is still smashing.Ā 

LateToCult
16 minutes ago, nodandsmile said:

The way we got greedy so fast.Ā :icant:

• LMAO 3

nodandsmile
9 minutes ago, Economy said:

Some of us were hoping for a #1 and decrease in streams kills that hopeĀ :icant:

it's been up there for a few days now, and what if it goes downs, it could always get back up!

I really hope for some stans' sake that lg7 is a smash because the humbling could be nasty as hell!! let's just enjoy the rideĀ :legend:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Bonkers

I don't know if this is a switch you can just turn on, but I really recommend not giving a single f*ck about Gaga's commercial success.Ā Ā 

She made it. She is rich forever.Ā  Focus on your own problems.Ā :vegas:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates
  • Love 1

PartySick

I'm a little "Music not the Bling"er that's listened to the song once :whitney:

Never cared about charts, sales, and streams and I don't plan on starting now :whitney:

FFXIV WhiteMage

What??? It will decrease ?!?!Ā 
Ā 

itā€™s over Ā :saladga:

Release the LG7 lead single now!Ā :kry:

Release darkPOP GagaĀ :traumatica:

Movie Film GIF

avalon x
2 hours ago, gerrygaga said:

exactly, that's why I made this thread. And also the fact that Gaga fell on the Top Artist chart yesterday but DWAS still remained at #1 is still a proof it is still smashing.Ā 

It's giving "DWAS smashed not Gaga. "

5c2c68bfe41b2a3726c103ccd69b47cb_w200.gi

gerrygaga

1 hour left til Friday releases and Today's Top Hits might update, hoping DWAS stays Top 5 or 10 on the playlist.

gerrygaga
58 minutes ago, gerrygaga said:

1 hour left til Friday releases and Today's Top Hits might update, hoping DWAS stays Top 5 or 10 on the playlist.

WE ARE STILL AT #2 WOW! this is great. And just like I expected, Sabrina really got the cover & #1 placement.