OUT NOW!
news

Joker 2 Harley Poster

Schizophonic

Featured Posts

• Schizophonic changed the title to Joker 2 Harley Poster
Red

Gaga I’m really happy for you but this poster looks fanmade :traumatica: Graphic design is the intern’s passion :franminervini:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 2
  • Shook 1

weed

obsessed

love how iconic her name is. Just put Gaga in bold and everyone knows! everybody do!

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 3

River

I wonder about what she's thinking, maybe about pizza or pasta, or LG7? idk, at the moment she didn't even know about DWAS.. things I wonder, it's a poetry is disguise.

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • Love 1

alsemanche

Which one's the real one 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

2 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

Which one's the real one 

WB India on twitter uploaded this other one GWETSywXkAAlqKX?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 1

lastpopicon

i CANT wait for this to release, like, I really think she's about to deliver a lifetime performance, plus, the role is almost tailor-made for her, wouldn't be surprised if she overshadows Joaquin :giveup:

oh, and the poster eats, love that they are using her name to promote it :firega:

Edited by lastpopicon
The melody that you choose can rescue you
  • YAAAS 2

ModernEcstasy

Praying that DC fans don’t trash the movie and turn it into a failure just because they dislike this interpretation of Harley or “Lee”

• Like 1

Stephen
2 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

Praying that DC fans don’t trash the movie and turn it into a failure just because they dislike this interpretation of Harley or “Lee”

No matter what, there will be plenty of hate AND plenty of love. The ratio depends on the film itself. :bradley: I hope it blows their minds.

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

PatrickMonster
3 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

They are spamming negative comments everywhere about Gaga being “not sexy”, “worst actress ever” blah blah blah

• Sad 2