💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

other

Snippets from LG7 are being taken down on X

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

River

What if everything is part of the marketing plan and all these snippets are fake or of old demos from old eras?

Because one thing is weird, no one took responsibility for leaking the Girlfriend snippet and the song still didn't leak in full and it has been like 2 months already, something had to happen. and when we finally got a new one, it's just a high quality of that snippet.

Something is OFF, when song leaks everything happens very quick, snippets, few days later another one, then in a week we have the full song.

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Lextyr97
2 minutes ago, River said:

What if everything is part of the marketing plan and all these snippets are fake or of old demos from old eras?

Because one thing is weird, no one took responsibility for leaking the Girlfriend snippet and the song still didn't leak in full and it has been like 2 months already, something had to happen. and when we finally got a new one, it's just a high quality of that snippet.

Something is OFF, when song leaks everything happens very quick, snippets, few days later another one, then in a week we have the full song.

I agree. Like with Rain on Me and Free Woman, it was the snippet then shortly after the full demo

• Like 1

Tinnitus15
6 minutes ago, River said:

Maybe the rumours about vinyl pressings are true and that’s why we get those snippets idk 

Rafau

I think Girlfriend is old song demo :oprah:

Edit: AI should be illegal. This whole thing is a mess and I'd rather wait until official announcement of LG7 

Edited by Rafau
I'm not having fun tonight

HelloHangoverz
20 minutes ago, River said:

maybe these are the pre-tremors before Friday's surprise release lmao

sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place
  • Thanks 1

warhol killer

I feel like the Girlfriend one is a demo - similar to those initial leaks of Rain On Me and Free Woman, which were both demos. Either way, with that leak + the snippets she teased (which also has been taken down btw!) it sounds good to me, it sounds cohesive.

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

Defmix100

I like Girlfriend and hope it is released but it reminded me of the old leaks like New York

I still don't understand why this "Girlfriend" snippet has gained so much attention, it's so obviously AI to me. The only snippets we know to be 100% genuine are Dance In The Shadow, Notorious and Abracadabra. The Girlfriend snippet doesn't even fit with the LG7 aesthetics she's been teasing so far let alone the production. I personally believe it's just a fan who made a fake instrumental, got lucky with making the AI model sound sort of convincing and then purposely made it low quality and uploaded it on d**ee to troll people. The lyrics are not even up to calibre with what we know she's been writing so far.

Let's put it this way, if the Girlfriend snippet was real surely we'd have HQ snippets of the other teased tracks to prove the leakers authenticity. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

TimotheeChalamet
42 minutes ago, jshoz said:

I still don't understand why this "Girlfriend" snippet has gained so much attention, it's so obviously AI to me. The only snippets we know to be 100% genuine are Dance In The Shadow, Notorious and Abracadabra. The Girlfriend snippet doesn't even fit with the LG7 aesthetics she's been teasing so far let alone the production. I personally believe it's just a fan who made a fake instrumental, got lucky with making the AI model sound sort of convincing and then purposely made it low quality and uploaded it on d**ee to troll people. The lyrics are not even up to calibre with what we know she's been writing so far.

Let's put it this way, if the Girlfriend snippet was real surely we'd have HQ snippets of the other teased tracks to prove the leakers authenticity. 

Yeah I agree, but there was confirmation from @BlingNotTheMusic's source that it's indeed a real song. Whether it's an old demo or something for LG7 is still up in the air, if I remember well

plane jane
1 hour ago, warhol killer said:

I feel like the Girlfriend one is a demo - similar to those initial leaks of Rain On Me and Free Woman, which were both demos. Either way, with that leak + the snippets she teased (which also has been taken down btw!) it sounds good to me, it sounds cohesive.

there’s no way Interscope would let her drop the album without pre-orders… like that would be insane!