'DWAS' MUSIC VIDEO OUT NOW
series

LOST MEDIA: 90s Anime US Adaptation, Unearthed

OliviaRodrigoStan

Featured Posts

Flippy

Yes!!!! I didn't know about Saint Seiya but when the Sailor Moon footage was recovered, I lived! :firega: It's so bad but knowing me, I would've still eaten it up tbh :ladyhaha: Glad they didn't go with it though

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22
  • YAAAS 1

Helxig

How do people obtain this stuff???

Side note.. I saw a TikTok the other night about a woman who made it her life's duty to record all TV for literally decades and archive everything.. some people are in the process of digitising and archiving the entire catalogue of decades of footage. I wonder how many lost gems are hidden in there that would make people so happy to see. In the past it was easy for things to air once and then never be seen again by the public so she's honestly such a legend for committing her life to this

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • Shook 1

OliviaRodrigoStan
6 hours ago, Donatellah said:

I will!!

There is another piece of lost media that I'm very curious to see, but unfortunately, because of the circumstances around it, it is very unlikely to ever see the light of day. In the 00s, during the peak of VH1's bizarre reality tv shows, a show called "Megan Wants A Millionaire" went into production. 

MV5BMDdkNzVlYTUtZWMxMS00N2JmLWI4ZTYtNWIz

The show starred Megan Houserman, and it revolved around the idea of her finding her dream rich husband. At the time, Megan was a big personality in these type of reality shows, and she was known for her campy, over the top vanity. 

The premise had everything to be a messy, trashy cult classic. However, tragedy unfolded. 

When the show reached its finale, Megan chose contestant Ryan Jenkins to win the season, as she had legitimate chemistry with him. 

ryan-jenkins-3-320-f6659895dbb6431cbb69b

However, VH1's production refused, as they wanted her to pick someone else. Eventually, the finally took place, and Megan was forced to pick the guy producers chose, much to Ryan's surprise. 

LONG STORY SHORT: Ryan Jenkins became depressive and married a girl he met almost right away. Shortly after the impulsive marriage, Jenkins unsuscribed his wife from existence. 

ryan-jenkins-192deec6b8da4d4ba1e52821b86

After the police started chasing after him, he cancelled his own subscription from the planet, before he was cought. Because of this, even though the show was entirely filmed, and two episodes were aired already, it got cancelled immediately. 

The remaining episodes have never been made public, and as of today, it is lost media. It's such a horrible case. Megan uploaded two episodes on her YT channel, the ones that were aired, but she claims that's all she has. 

The remaining episodes are not in her posession. 

HEART OF EVER-FROST