Facts 😭😭

i mean factually he's wrong but...

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 1

FGGrayson
6 minutes ago, NATAH said:

i mean factually he's wrong but...

I would have died if Gaga would have give us 6 singles during ARTPOP like Katy with Smile, yes we got Applause and the ARTPOPtfilm/Guy but 🥲  imagine an actual video of DWUW, Sexx Dreams & Gypsy 🥹  

𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿 • 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻

monketsharona
7 hours ago, HelloHangoverz said:

"intent on taking a departure from those big pop tracks like Roar and California Gurls"

x factor lol GIF by X Factor Global

Biggest laugh ever. So why she returned to that problematic producer when there's a HUGE amount of different and creative people in the business ?

She just wanted to recreate the succes of TD and Prism and failed that's all

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

NATAH
12 minutes ago, FGGrayson said:

I would have died if Gaga would have give us 6 singles during ARTPOP like Katy with Smile, yes we got Applause and the ARTPOPtfilm/Guy but 🥲  imagine an actual video of DWUW, Sexx Dreams & Gypsy 🥹  

girl Gaga was absolutely going through it during ARTPOP though, she needed an actual break and a reset... katy wasn't

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 3

Elohim

Let me tell you this, she’s definitely listening a lot the “Woman’s World (Transcendental Woman Version)” trying to relax from all the panicking happening in her life right now :lolga:

PartySick
37 minutes ago, FGGrayson said:

There were a ton of plans for ARTPOP that fell through because of her management's failure and subsequent shakeup in team.

• Thanks 2

Real Panda
1 hour ago, FGGrayson said:

6 singles? You mean 6 music videos? Because just because Katy made a music video for 7 or 8 songs on Smile doesnt mean they were singles. Majority of them were never played on Radio, never performed live because she just gave birth and they were nowhere on the charts. Gaga had that era with 6 music videos its called The Fame.

And she had 5 with Born This Way

Edited by Real Panda
  • Thanks 2

Real Panda
7 hours ago, ajmsamuel said:

While u guys get funny of her, i fully respect and celebrate that she kept promoting witness with los charts, smile during pandemia, and now this one. Gaga had never do that

Yes Gaga never did that, one of the reasons people turned on her during ARTPOP was the overexposure. In 2020s, I truly believe you dont need to be doing interviews, live performances and music videos to go #1 so many rap songs and country songs nowadays do so without a music video or constant promotional cycle. Look at Beyonce she can just drop an album with no music videos or live performances and they go #1 (Renaissance and Cowboy Carter)

• Like 1

NATAH
8 minutes ago, Real Panda said:

Yes Gaga never did that, one of the reasons people turned on her during ARTPOP was the overexposure. In 2020s, I truly believe you dont need to be doing interviews, live performances and music videos to go #1 so many rap songs and country songs nowadays do so without a music video or constant promotional cycle. Look at Beyonce she can just drop an album with no music videos or live performances and they go #1 (Renaissance and Cowboy Carter)

some people really aren't getting how quickly commercial music has changed thanks to social media and streaming and keep making the mistake of comparing Gaga to breakout acts and indie acts who actually NEED promo to pay back their label investments

beyonce hasn't released a music video in years, even her latest lead singles only have visualisers at most! plus taylor and billie didn't even have lead singles until their albums dropped!

labels have learnt how to cultivate a hit as cheaply as possible and get maximum returns through the tours and merch which unfortunately means us fanbases lose out on the extra entertainment...

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 1

FGGrayson

Yall so dense lmao

𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿 • 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻