Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
opinion

Lady Gaga is teasing new album with easter eggs for the next album..

agentprovocate

Featured Posts

Juanlittlem
11 minutes ago, Virgin Ryan said:

Where can I find it in Paris? Saw someone posted on insta but I don't know where it is.

2 minutes ago, bpmMonkey said:

Where in Mitte is it supposed to be? Looks like Weinmeister and I should come by on my way to the gym, happy to check it out tomorrow 

GVrjBheXgAQSiFe?format=jpg&name=large

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.
  • Love 1

bpmMonkey
Just now, Juanlittlem said:

GVrjBheXgAQSiFe?format=jpg&name=large

Perfect, I was right then haha. Thanks 

• Love 1

Mother of Puppies

There's a camera in that store front that's blinking red :cheeky:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

bpmMonkey

So I just passed there, the sun was really aggressive on the windows, so you can’t really see all that much on the screens, sorry. It just played the MV at different speeds on the tv sets. On a few there was a karaoke sing along happening, but no hashtags or anything like that. 
there was camera pointing at the viewer mirroring you onto some of the screens as well. 
I’ll have a stop after working out and see if they’re open and report back ✌️

Edited by bpmMonkey
  • YAAAS 1

Juanlittlem
27 minutes ago, bpmMonkey said:

IMG-7965.jpgIMG-7967.jpgIMG-7968.jpg

This looks so cute, I wonder if they'll be using the videos of people that was there or if its just to show them on those TVs

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.

bpmMonkey
6 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

This looks so cute, I wonder if they'll be using the videos of people that was there or if its just to show them on those TVs

There was a „notice of photography and filming - crowed release“ in the corners, but sooo much text, I’d much rather buy the washing machine by clicking „accept“ any day of the week 😅

also don’t know if it’s just the window front or if they are opening later.. was still too early now regardless 

Edited by bpmMonkey
  • LMAO 1

Juanlittlem
5 minutes ago, bpmMonkey said:

There was a „notice of photography and filming - crowed release“ in the corners, but sooo much text, I’d much rather buy the washing machine by clicking „accept“ any day of the week 😅

also don’t know if it’s just the window front or if they are opening later.. was still too early now regardless 

People that have been there and others said they weren't opening, it was just that display of TVs, which is sad 'cause it would be cute to have a store with a DWAS theme.

bpmMonkey
3 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

People that have been there and others said they weren't opening, it was just that display of TVs, which is sad 'cause it would be cute to have a store with a DWAS theme.

I mean, it makes sense. Their teams probably knew the song would do great, but I doubt they were expecting to the degree that they would actually go out of their ways to release merch around the world 

• Like 2

Schizophonic
48 minutes ago, bpmMonkey said:

I mean, it makes sense. Their teams probably knew the song would do great, but I doubt they were expecting to the degree that they would actually go out of their ways to release merch around the world 

Whats behind the QR code? In some citys you can win tix for a Bruno show, in others you can win cds yet... wonder what we got? I will be back home in Berlin later this week but I am curious. And also people say its best looking at night.

bpmMonkey
1 hour ago, Schizophonic said:

Whats behind the QR code? In some citys you can win tix for a Bruno show, in others you can win cds yet... wonder what we got? I will be back home in Berlin later this week but I am curious. And also people say its best looking at night.

Just a sign-up to her newsletter ☠️☠️

• LMAO 2
  • Sad 1

HoeMoe
On 8/26/2024 at 10:20 AM, bpmMonkey said:

IMG-7967.jpgIMG-7968.jpg

it really makes you wonder what the chromatica promo would've been had it not been for covid....

oh well, hope they keep this same energy for LG7 :franminervini:

What’s fortnight

bpmMonkey
1 hour ago, HoeMoe said:

it really makes you wonder what the chromatica promo would've been had it not been for covid....

oh well, hope they keep this same energy for LG7 :franminervini:

Truee. Also, I think we know exactly what was „supposed“ to happen for chromatica, right? I think their schedule was somewhat leaked in 2021. 

chromatica.tv was already online for a moment 🥲

ARTPOPKISS
On 8/26/2024 at 9:53 AM, Schizophonic said:

WHAT YOU CAN WIN CDS?!!? 

F@ggotry at its finest

chathonnete

I came to the Paris one yesterday and didn't see anything but I wouldn't be surprise if it's true. It would be an amazing technique to tease visuals and give clues :heart:

Also the pop up records people in front of the shop, so if you pass by remember to dance in front of it and do funny stuff because I think they will end up making a music video with recorded footages