šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

celeb

Nicki Minaj fan sues her for reputational harm, emotional distress

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Nicki MinajĀ was named as a defendant in the suit filed by plaintiffĀ Tameer PeakĀ in L.A. Superior Court ā€“ and the allegations paint Nicki as a full-blown bully.

Tameer refers to himself as one of Nicki's most ardent followers for the past 15 years, and claims he helped her career by promoting her 2023 album, "Pink Friday 2."

But Tameer says things soured in 2017, when, according to the suit ... Nicki went through her "Nicki hate train" phase, leading her to accuse fans -- like Tameer -- of being paid moles sent to sabotage her.

He claims Nicki publicly ridiculed him, inviting him to her hotel on one occasion to film and embarrass him in front of 100,000 viewers on Instagram Live.

The docs say Nicki also mistreated him during a Super Bowl weekend event in 2020 when her husband,Ā Kenneth Petty, battered him.Ā 

Then in 2024, he says he got messages from others that Nicki wanted him to "stop saying dumb s--t," hurting his reputation with her fans.

Tameer claims Nicki also targeted him on Twitter (now X) during several Stationhead sessions, where she would interact live with fans. In one session, Nicki allegedly wrote, "It's clear they're not necessarily, you know, a full basket umm at the picnic." Peak took that to mean he was mentally unstable or intellectually deficient.
In another, he says Nicki accused him of being "one sandwich short of a picnic" and receiving a check from the government, implying he was on welfare.

Nicki allegedly went on to label Tameer a "stalker" who impersonated members of her team.

As a result, he's suing Nicki for $5 million in damages for reputational harm, emotional distress and financial loss.Ā 
https://www.tmz.com/2024/08/25/nicki-minaj-sued-fan-slander/

i ā¤ļø
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 1

Real Panda
8 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

He claims Nicki publicly ridiculed him, inviting him to her hotel on one occasion to film and embarrass him in front of 100,000 viewers on Instagram Live.

The docs say Nicki also mistreated him during a Super Bowl weekend event in 2020 when her husband,Ā Kenneth Petty, battered him.Ā 

Her husband did what now?Ā 

weed

Things soured in 2017 but he still promoted her 2023 album..... okay!Ā 

Moron but take her to court!

• Like 3
  • LMAO 1

Juanjo
48 minutes ago, Bambino said:

Me soon suing Paulina Rubio for lying about new music

WBN9UHs.gif

Lmao I can see her in court being, ā€œQue pedo, we?ā€

Ā GIF by NETFLIX

Edited by Juanjo
  • LMAO 2

Bambino
5 minutes ago, Juanjo said:

Lmao I can see her in court being, ā€œQue pedo, we?ā€

14002611943883.jpg

• LMAO 3

RenegAde

To the poor judge who might have to hear this matter, I'm so sorry babyĀ 

• LMAO 1

RichAssPiss

The way history has repeated itself with Nicki becoming to the next generation what Kim was to her is sad. I respect both Nicki and Kim as artists but they both became paranoid and territorial with time. I wish the world were kinder and they knew they are loved.Ā 

HelloHangoverz
3 hours ago, Teletubby said:

It's clear they're not necessarily, you know, a full basket umm at the picnic

Coming from the woman behind Big FootĀ :lmao:

my head is filled with broken mirrors, so many I can't look away
  • LMAO 1

Economy
4 hours ago, weed said:

Things soured in 2017 but he still promoted her 2023 album..... okay!Ā 

Moron but take her to court!

Was gonna say this!

Ā 

Like assuming this version/side of the story is reasonably accurate she does sound like a bully and going too far with public shaming etc

Ā 

But at the same time... if u feel she betrayed u why continue to devote urself to her for years after the fact?

Ā 

Also $5M seems excessive, its not like he had a big career ruined by bad publicity :huh:

• Like 1