Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
event

Judas does 1M+ streams for 1st time

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

HermesGr

Maybe they need to think about a dark anime music video maybe for 3rd single of LG7. 

Bobby?

KevinWright

Making her setlist for her next tour will be a mess... I can feel it :saladga:

Shipper
4 hours ago, ThisGuyTony said:

This TikTok posted 4 days ago has 16M views and 2.8M likes

It fits the anime so well, at least for that character.

:cryga:

I also applaud them for not using those speed up versions and used the original!

For those who dont watch anime, Yuji is the normal high school boy possessed by the King of Curses, basically think of a very Last Boss level demon. So even if they love Jesus ( the sweet naive Yuji) they also love Judas (evil Sukuna, the one with face tattoos)

Edited by Shipper
💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕
  • Like 1

moonsago
On 8/24/2024 at 9:50 PM, Schizophonic said:

It does not have to be, not this year, maybe not next... but we all know at some point there has to be a moment for Marry The Night to shine as well. I'm fine with waiting 5 more years but that song should not stay a "underperformer".  And we all know the potential is there.

MTN is top5 Lady Gaga singles, that song is PERFECTION, there’s nothing, not one second, not one sound I would change about it. Everything is SO GOOD, the production, the lyricism, the fact that we get a long ass bridge AND an outro dance break??? And an intro??? They don’t make songs like that anymore!!! Just structure wise, it’s one of her best, I’m so obsessed with it, I need it to go viral. They fumbled so bad making it the last single, it should have been the second single. Last singles rarely perform the best and with the backlash from Judas, the era took a dip, it’s crazy to think that You & I still managed to peak at 5. 

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

dimitristhe

Yes!! Judas deserves its flowers! I loved that song from the first listen. It's crazy to me that this song underperformed when it was released and after 13 years it's finally shining. I hope Marry The Night, Heavy Metal Lover, Government Hooker and Scheiße become viral in the near future. The goal is the BTW album will become her most streamed album, because it deserves that success. 

When we're not together tell me everything's gonna be alright
  • Thanks 1

dit

It's one of her best singles tbh and I am so HAPPY Anime fans are the ones making it a huge hit. I LOVE anime :giveup: and JJK is one of the best in modern times!