Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
performance

Katy Perry performs new songs at Evita in Los Angeles

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Bronco
On 8/24/2024 at 12:09 PM, palma said:

It literally is MDNA (2024 version) and even MDNA had Masterpiece (a song Katy could never write in a billion years), GGW and Gang Bang :poot:

I mean MDNA at least had interesting songs to balance out Turn Up the Radio 🙈 even if the production flatened them (looking at you I'm Addicted & Love Spent)

There's just nothing at all interesting on this new offering from Katy, not even a nugget of hope.

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

Gangie
On 8/24/2024 at 1:23 PM, NATAH said:

i bet they were certain the songs would be hits, big enough for nobody to care, like Super Freaky Grandma 

i can genuinely see the meetings in my head... "katy, nobody will care, the song will be such a hit and it'll be everywhere, trust us!" :messga:

Well, since the very first begining there was a rumor that SHE was the one who wanted to work with him, not the label. Maybe that's the reason they were sceptical with the budget for promo

If I like it, then that's what I get!

Real Panda
51 minutes ago, Bronco said:

🙈 There's just nothing at all interesting on this new offering from Katy, not even a nugget of hope.

The "not even a nugget of hope" part is making me laugh. :icant:

• LMAO 1

hoeslay
19 hours ago, Jase said:

Well at least the homosexual in the red shirt is having the time of his life :awkney:

No cuz why is actually kinda scary 😭 Respectfully he’s kinda sucking her energy with that c*ke, p*pper, and tequila pineapple fueled stare honeyyyy like his aura is so dark omg like you can tell she’s annoyed by him 😭

Squidward T

Nirvana sounds decent but this album is going to flop

Starmie25

FOR LIIIIIIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! 🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣