OUT NOW!
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Katy Perry performs new songs at Evita in Los Angeles

Teletubby

Featured Posts

elijahfan
1 hour ago, Real Panda said:

Why are people saying she would be successful without Luke? Were you not there for Smile album or that Zedd collab or that Alesso collab?

Agreed... it's not just about him. It kinda feels like he kept his best ideas for the other younger girlies.

• Like 1

NATAH
1 hour ago, Blackout19 said:

that song is not bad :ororomunroe:

i didn't say it was bad but it was number 1 hit produced by dr luke so i just used it as an example

mother, what must i do?

NATAH
30 minutes ago, A Very Gaga Holida said:

Haven’t listened to all of them but Lifetime/Walking On Air is a major REACH :deadbanana:

not a reach at all tbh, they're both the same genre but WOA actually has some passion in it

mother, what must i do?

Anderson123
40 minutes ago, A Very Gaga Holida said:

Haven’t listened to all of them but Lifetime/Walking On Air is a major REACH :deadbanana:

Lifetimes is a bit more Free Woman me thinks. 

• Like 1

Ultimecia

Holy ****...

This truly is the bottom of the barrel.

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • LMAO 1

HelloHangoverz

oh god :franminervini:

sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place
  • LMAO 2

Shyane

Let's guess if there will be an album bomb when 143 came out blocking artists (and DWAS) like what Sabrina is doing right now (and post malone) on charts. 

Yandere
4 hours ago, palma said:

It literally is MDNA (2024 version) and even MDNA had Masterpiece (a song Katy could never write in a billion years), GGW and Gang Bang :poot:

MDNA is amazing and the bass hits heavy, I loved it I bopped so hard back in 2012 with GGW, Love Spent, I’m Addicted, Gang Bang I MEAN ITS NOT EVEN COMPARABLE

Katy was trying to give us her Chromatica era, lighter pop music for streaming but sounding too generic too repetitive both sonically and lyrically these songs have no personality at all and in 2024 you really can’t do this (Dua Lipa I’m looking at u but at least we have Houdini and TS :holdmyhand: )

At this point all my hopes are on Gaga only I was so looking forward to both of their comebacks but guys

Edited by Yandere
@carminemorriello

KeepOnSwimming

I know I'm in double trouble toniiiiiiiiiiiight :laughga:

Nirvana sounds like 'DoubleTrouble' from the Eurovision movie. I cant anymore with Kathryn :billie:

Happy Rachel Mcadams GIF by NETFLIX

thierryrreiht

She said "let's see which song gets more hyped on social media and that will be the next single"
Exactly like she did with Lifetimes.... and, well.... :brat: 

culturalbaptism

I'm sad for her and her team, they're both delusional. They thought she would be successful with only a hot ripped body, brunette hair and Dr Puke 2010 production. This is turning out to be worse than Witness and Smile, hell, even Smile had some legitimate songs in it.

I think her career is over for sure. The only way to save it is to wait a few years and let people forget about her and come out with something acousticish like it was from One of the Boys. She should take notes on Gaga and Kesha.

Judas is coming. Let the cultural baptism begin.
  • Thanks 1

Elohim

Seriously, why is she still working so hard promoting while it’s clear as day this thing is flopping hard af?

Elohim
27 minutes ago, culturalbaptism said:

I'm sad for her and her team, they're both delusional. They thought she would be successful with only a hot ripped body, brunette hair and Dr Puke 2010 production. This is turning out to be worse than Witness and Smile, hell, even Smile had some legitimate songs in it.

I think her career is over for sure. The only way to save it is to wait a few years and let people forget about her and come out with something acousticish like it was from One of the Boys. She should take notes on Gaga and Kesha.

Yess I thought that in today’s music industry she should’ve definitely hop on the pop-rock revival with album like OOTB, could’ve been awesome.