đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

celeb

Chappell Roan responds to backlash regarding her fan interactions and privacy vids

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Awakened M

I can't believe some of these comments.:wtf:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 3

MessyTop
1 minute ago, stvn said:

Katy Perry has a different set of facts around her and supports people like Elon Musk and Dr. Luke. That’s completely not analogous. 

See what you are saying, let’s hate on women as long as I think is ok to hate on them. Exact same thing 

stvn
2 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

Gaga and Chappell and in different spots in the careers, it truly doesn’t matter  

Failing to see a point here? I never said they were at same spot. But when Gaga was first blowing up she absolutely publicly talked about how the fans was hurting her ability to just be a regular person. She didn’t say it in the same words as Chappell at that time, but it clearly negatively affected her. I can’t believe I’m on a forum where people say they don’t want to be touched without permission or stalked and people then come for her saying her career is over. Think about your ideas for a bit. I’m leaving.

• Like 2

lastpopicon
1 minute ago, Awakened M said:

I can't believe some of these comments.:wtf:

Me after reading the thread:

giphy.webp

The melody that you choose can rescue you
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

stvn
1 minute ago, MessyTop said:

See what you are saying, let’s hate on women as long as I think is ok to hate on them. Exact same thing 

Being critical of a woman who has made bad decisions worth criticizing is not misogyny. I’m not sure what you don’t understand about context and your frequent logical fallacies. 

• Like 6
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

NibbCub
7 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

I keep saying that, that amount to Katy Perry hate here on here is insane. Like daily non stop. 

I just want another TOTL. Guess that would make me a hypocrite.

MessyTop
1 minute ago, stvn said:

Failing to see a point here? I never said they were at same spot. But when Gaga was first blowing up she absolutely publicly talked about how the fans was hurting her ability to just be a regular person. She didn’t say it in the same words as Chappell at that time, but it clearly negatively affected her. I can’t believe I’m on a forum where people say they don’t want to be touched without permission or stalked and people then come for her saying her career is over. Think about your ideas for a bit. I’m leaving.

See, I never said people are allowed to touch people . No that’s wrong. I’m just saying she’s coming across so wrong and she’s gonna  lose fans that’s all. Feel feel to disagree. She’s nothing without fans. 

• Like 1

stvn
5 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

See, I never said people are allowed to touch people . No that’s wrong. I’m just saying she’s coming across so wrong and she’s gonna  lose fans that’s all. Feel feel to disagree. She’s nothing without fans. 

Glad you agree that people shouldnt touch without consent. 

If someone loses fans for stating the above fact which you and I just agreed on, that’s messed up right? See how your argument makes no sense? And maybe she’s fine with the fams she has or even less fans. Why would anyone assume they know what she’s wants and what’s best for her career? 

she clearly has plenty of fans that’s the literal problem. But in your mind all she SHOULD want is even more fans which she should sacrifice her values and safety to get. 

she doesn’t need more fans and she didn’t ask for your opinion 

the closest anyone has come to describing why they have a feeling that she’s just “arrogant” but they can’t say which part of the statement is arrogant is super weird and reeks of a culture where we expect too much of celebrities we don’t know or view as human 

Edited by stvn
  • Like 3

MessyTop
2 minutes ago, stvn said:

Glad you agree that people shouldnt touch without consent. 

If someone loses fans for stating the above fact which you and I just agreed on, that’s messed up right? See how your argument makes no sense? And maybe she’s fine with the fams she has or even less fans. Why would anyone assume they know what she’s wants and what’s best for her career? 

she clearly has plenty of fans that’s the literal problem. But in your mind all she SHOULD want is even more fans which she should sacrifice her values and safety to get. 

She has no career without her fans. Think what you like but she should be grateful.

• Sad 1

stvn
1 minute ago, MessyTop said:

She has no career without her fans. Think what you like but she should be grateful.

I don’t think she has a problem getting fans clearly. You can go read my comments again and think harder about what you actually contributed to this discourse. Cheers. 

• Like 2

27monster27

"As a celebrity you signed up for this."

"They were asking for it because of what they were wearing."

Saying that she signed up for this behavior is a bit concerning.

he/him/his
  • Like 2

VTV

stan twitter and kpop stans better learn 

The Lady and the Legend coming soon.
  • Like 1

Future Lovers
2 hours ago, NibbCub said:

I get what she's saying but she comes across as annoying as hell. Something about her attitude.

i'd have an attitude too if I was having to repeat myself this many times about what my boundaries are. She was nicer than most stans deserve. 

• Like 3

Future Lovers
1 hour ago, MessyTop said:

“When I’m in drag”…. Girl… you are not. lol maybe wanna be drag. Bye 

She is in drag, though. She performs in drag constantly. Drag is not an artform that can only be practiced by men, despite what Drag Race would like for you to believe (though that is changing even there somewhat). 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Oriane

I've seen people using an old clip of Gaga saying she liked meeting with fans, just to insinuate that she's superior, and completely ignoring the times she said that fans touching her was triggering for her.

I'm ashamed of this fanbase :fail:

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams
  • Like 2