Controversiaga

?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

PartySick

Yes but she won't. At least, no time soon.

She cares more about having the media cover her single, the movie, and eventual album roll out imo.

Which...I mean, it's disappointing but whatever. I'm 30, Idc what she does :icant:

• Like 2

A Very Gaga Holida

I think she will, I don’t know why others think she won’t because she didn’t say a word about the genocide. She can (eventually) help Kamala by “using” her public, but she sadly can’t do anything for Palestine

2School4Cool

I’d love to see her officially endorse Kamala, and I'm sure she will, but even without an official endorsement I think we all know where she stands. Socially, VP Harris stands for all of the things Gaga’s advocated for her entire career

See The Best In Everyone
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Ivy

I think she might do it if she thinks Trump might win when it gets closer to election day 

I would like her to but I can understand if she's in contracts or something 

Shyane

I think artists if they care about their careers, should always avoid clearly siding with one party. People from the other side will instantly hate you if you pick a side. It's not smart.

JoeCool
1 hour ago, Shyane said:

I think artists if they care about their careers, should always avoid clearly siding with one party. People from the other side will instantly hate you if you pick a side. It's not smart.

I always liked this interview she did from 2012.  

She gave her reasoning for liking her Obama then but it seemed her main point was to vote and that's everyone's personal decision 

Siena

Honestly no. She can and should continue to stand for the causes she always has, but I don’t care at all if we get a public endorsement or not. It’s a strange election cycle and I think many people are straying from the 2 party system. I honestly think it’s best if she just sits this election cycle out and allows her peers to show their public support.

Anderson123
3 hours ago, PartySick said:

Yes but she won't. At least, no time soon.

She cares more about having the media cover her single, the movie, and eventual album roll out imo.

Which...I mean, it's disappointing but whatever. I'm 30, Idc what she does :icant:

No way. She's definitely going to say something. She gave up Chromatica promo to focus on Black Lives Matter, COVID and everything messy that was going on at that time. It's like fans still don't know this woman and what she stands for.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

PartySick
54 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

No way. She's definitely going to say something. She gave up Chromatica promo to focus on Black Lives Matter, COVID and everything messy that was going on at that time. It's like fans still don't know this woman and what she stands for.

Oh, I know what she stands for. It's just her PR that's changed over the years.

I have absolutely no expectations that she'll be nearly as outspoken or involved as she was in 2016 or 2020, if she says anything at all.

• Like 2

Psyduck
5 hours ago, Bambino said:

Gaga remained completely silent on the genocide in Palestine so why would Kamala not being so pro-Palestine matter to Gaga when it comes to endorsing Kamala?

On topic, Gaga now isn't the same that she was years ago and it shows. She remained silent on way too many things (which was disappointing) so maybe she'll skip this one as well. She probably realized she can't satisfy everyone and she's at a point in her career where she doesn't need to cause a fuss about her views to draw attention to her talents now that people know she can sing jazz like a real vocalist.

Either that, or she's just being a selective activist, which I would hate about her.

Or maybe she is just being mindful like TS? If she declare support for Israel or Palestine, Kamala or Trump the fans attending her concerts will be at risk?

Edited by Psyduck
keep on looking for Psyduck
  • LMAO 1

OMF

Yea of course, I’m sure she isn’t endorsing or voting Trump! But if Beyoncé and Taylor get involved that is all the endorsement she needs tbh

River

yes and tell her father to stfu

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

julz

I answered No because i dont lke her to get involved with politics at the moment. I want her to feel all this BIG JOY from the DWAS mini era. I'd like her to focus on music and the upcoming film. 

But, i know at some point she will be asked and we know that she will answer when the moment is right for her.