'DWAS' ON SPOTIFY
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Joe on FoxNews: “Trump is brilliant”

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

He’s a demented grifter profiting off his daughter’s success. Disgusting. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Jigglygoth

I think it's always cruel when the media use celebrities' parents either to humilliate them, or exploit them to some capacity. Gaga's father is no different from all the other millions of conservative dads around the world. 

He's most likely not in a position to make a political analysis, because he's just a regular man, but they platform him to do so, on the basis of him being related to a famous person. His views are no different from that of most men his age, and they know his word on the matter doesn't come from an educated place, but just his experience and political bias. 

They're taking advantage of him, and I think that's shameless. 

HEART OF EVER-FROST

Modern Ecstasy2

Shut your pie hole and go home, grandpa

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

Red

I thought it was Joe Biden :air:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
  • LMAO 3

PartySick

Sure, removing taxes from tips would effectively be a raise for tipped workers.

Would it offset the massive price hike in imported goods though? Or the erosion of benefits that worker depends on?

And once that money vanishes into the hole created by his terrible policies, was it really worth it for that tipped worker to sell out their civil rights?

I think the f*ck not :huntyga:

PartySick

So...they are the logic when it's one of Trump's policies but you say "the working class needs a higher minimum wage" and suddenly it would cause rampent price hikes

The clownery is dizzying

Ladle Ghoulash
22 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Sure, removing taxes from tips would effectively be a raise for tipped workers.

Would it offset the massive price hike in imported goods though? Or the erosion of benefits that worker depends on?

And once that money vanishes into the hole created by his terrible policies, was it really worth it for that tipped worker to sell out their civil rights?

I think the f*ck not :huntyga:

100% re: the disastrous overall economic policy agenda for Trump’s second term, but what’s also ridiculous about this charade: the “no tax on tips” bill, drafted by Ted Cruz, which he’s endorsing, also has a massive loophole in it effectively allowing ultra wealthy earners (investment bankers, hedge fund managers etc) to declare huge swaths of their income as “tips” to evade being taxed. Once again, as with all Trumpian economic “populism,” it’s thinly veiled corporatism. 

Edited by Ladle Ghoulash
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Shadow

I came in here thinking this was going to be Joe Rogan or someone more prominent.  Joe Germanotta on Fox News?   

I get the idea of using a representative of restaurant business sector to weigh in on Trump's "no tax on tips" idea, but this appears arbitrary.

🖤 𖤓 ♠︎