💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

series

RuPaul's Drag Race UK – Season 6 [starts 26 September]

bionic

Featured Posts

gagzus
Just now, Ladle Ghoulash said:

Absolutely loved UK5, so I’m hype!!

Im very excited for this season, I’m sad we haven’t had another AFAB queen on yet though. 

• Like 1

Ladle Ghoulash
6 minutes ago, gagzus said:

Im very excited for this season, I’m sad we haven’t had another AFAB queen on yet though. 

Fr!! Victoria Scone was such a treat. 

• YAAAS 1

• bionic changed the title to RuPaul's Drag Race UK – Season 6 [starts 26 September]
  • 3 weeks later...
Argentum

What time does it go up on wow presents pluuuuus?

I am in the US

"Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Είσαι οφθαλμαπάτη. Η τέλεια οφθαλμαπάτη" - Λαίδη Γκάγκα, 2016

bionic
Spoiler

kyran thrax seems so unpleasant to me on a personal level omg... the kind of gay who thinks they run the local scene... sad because the winner energy is high. i am rooting for la voix

buy bionic
  • Shook 1

phantasmas
6 hours ago, Argentum said:

What time does it go up on wow presents pluuuuus?

I am in the US

not sure but 1st episode is already available on youtube

Snapchat: @phantasmas
  • Love 1

AMRer

After following Spain seasons and falling in love with them (ok, sesason 3 was a mess), all the rest from the franchise look so cold to me. It migjt be better or worse overall but the level of warmth you get in the Spain seasons has no rival

• Love 1

phantasmas
1 hour ago, AMRer said:

After following Spain seasons and falling in love with them (ok, sesason 3 was a mess), all the rest from the franchise look so cold to me. It migjt be better or worse overall but the level of warmth you get in the Spain seasons has no rival

I will always be a hater of those colonizers but damn it do they and their colonized countries (Mexico + Philippines) push out some amazing seasons of Drag Race  :messga:

Snapchat: @phantasmas

Levine

Good start.

La Voix slayed me so much, but the winner of the episode deserved everything!

"People tell me I look like rihanna" -->> procedes to wear the same rihanna's wigs and style :rolleyes:

I can't at Channel having the nerve to say to that queen that her talent was kinda weak when she just sung happy ****ing birthday? These talent shows are getting out of control. I blame Willow Pill.

Edited by Levine
  • Like 2

bionic
2 minutes ago, Levine said:

These talent shows are getting out of control. I blame Willow Pill.

Its the downfall of having 90 seconds to impress Ru.

Most of what the queens do on stage will be longer than 90 seconds AND is designed to entertain a crowd, not cater to a single person with bizarre and inconsistent tastes in 'talent'.

A decent lipsync can guarantee you 'safe' and doing the latest version of Burger Fingers is probably a top2 

buy bionic
  • Like 3

Leblanc

Okay better than expected, probably because of the manny queen's for me, Lill is deffo a fave of mine so hoping she goes far

Coven Season
  • Like 1