OUT NOW!
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga & Mars cover Today's Top Hits! This is huge.

gerrygaga

Featured Posts

gerrygaga

WTF there's only 200k gap from #2 to #1 on Spotify Global. We can get that #1 tomorrow/the next days if Sabrina or anyone won't block us. LFG!

Edited by gerrygaga

Economy
5 hours ago, NATAH said:

but it is her team, no? it's being handled by interscope

Is it actually?

SlowLoris

Before I clicked on this, I read the title as "they're releasing a compilation album of covers of today's hits"... Like la Kidz Bop or Now That's What I Call Music 😭

• LMAO 1

gerrygaga

anybody can remember if this playlist existed during Joanne? I can only recall from 2018 onwards. Gaga actually covered TTH 2x in 2020 with Stupid Love release & Chromatica release.

gerrygaga
23 minutes ago, Economy said:

Is it actually?

yas we think it is interscope since Spotify credits show Interscope, YouTube too, and the CD singles, Atlantic is promoting on Social Media tho. DWAS Deserves biggest joint promo ever from both labels tbh.

• Like 1

Monstermilo
4 hours ago, Gagaism said:

Fan or hater? 
Oprah Winfrey Judging You GIF

a non delusional little monster

Quentin
9 hours ago, gerrygaga said:

2024 It Girl Lady Gaga.

#2024RadioIsOurs

Follow every rainbow till you find your dream
  • YAAAS 1

Monstermilo
5 hours ago, Luna Lovegood said:

you people always underestimating Gaga’s power. mind you, DWAS has the BIGGEST daily streams for bruno. none of his solo hits or his songs with anderson paak. reached this milestone. this is BOTH of their impact. and it hasn’t peaked yet.

girl im just realistic and not delulu unlike some of you.... leave the door open was a smash and will most likely outperform DWAS, im not the biggest bruno fan but he has 8 number ones on the hot 100, Gaga has 5 .......  70% of the vocals on this song are bruno ( i wish Gaga had more solo lines)..... im way bigger of a Gaga fan than bruno, i dont listen to his music on my own time but lets be for real. rain on me most likely wouldnt have reached number one if it wasnt featuring ariana. when two big artists collab both fanbases rally and theres more support than if it was a solo song.......

Edited by Monstermilo
  • Love 1

Gardevoir
7 hours ago, Monstermilo said:

if it doesnt hit number on its debut week, i doubt it will hit the top spot

I mean, you know it’s not usually how it works right? 
Song started to pick up for good, it’s not like it only charted because of the few first days hype. It’s picking up and people listen to this, so from this point it most likely will grow.

Edited by Gardevoir
Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Psyduck
7 minutes ago, Monstermilo said:

girl im just realistic and not delulu unlike some of you.... leave the door open was a smash and will most likely outperform DWAS, im not the biggest bruno fan but he has 8 number ones on the hot 100, Gaga has 5 .......  70% of the vocals on this song are bruno ( i wish Gaga had more solo lines)..... im way bigger of a Gaga fan than bruno, i dont listen to his music on my own time but lets be for real. rain on me most likely wouldnt have reached number one if it wasnt featuring ariana. when two big artists collab both fanbases rally and theres more support than if it was a solo song.......

70% is too much, I'd say 60% at best.

keep on looking for Psyduck

Shyane
11 hours ago, Zedd said:

Katy is crying seeing this right now :billie:

Honestly for us, this feels like a revenge. I can remember 2013/2014 it was Katy cat's world. At the time we were losing big times. But 10 years later, we're snatching #1 and Katy is nowhere to be found on the chart.

Shyane
5 hours ago, gerrygaga said:

WTF there's only 200k gap from #2 to #1 on Spotify Global. We can get that #1 tomorrow/the next days if Sabrina or anyone won't block us. LFG!

Sabrina won't be able to block us. But we will block her!