Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Katy: “all my songs are controversial”

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

River
1 hour ago, faysalaaa said:

Im a huge Britney fan but I never heard them say its a statement about anything

sometimes you let the performance talk, it was a wedding themed, Madonna was in the groom clothes, it was August 2003, at that time in Massachusetts the situation with same sex marriage was about to change and in November the supreme court rules in favor of same sex marriage.

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • Thanks 1

Jigglygoth

I watched the clip and she wasn't being serious, y'all are just dragging her for no reason now :ladyhaha:

HEART OF EVER-FROST

TortureMeOnReplay
5 minutes ago, Jigglygoth said:

I watched the clip and she wasn't being serious, y'all are just dragging her for no reason now :ladyhaha:

She's poking fun at the fact she's getting canceled for working with a r word. It's not like she isn't aware of whats being said or what they're asking her. She knows perfectly well the question is about Luke and she's making fun of people who are calling her out for it. 

A Very Gaga Holida

Y’all laugh but she’s not wrong, many people love her songs, many people hate them, so they’re the definition of controversial. She’s definitely not THE most controversial artist as it’s all about the music / videos and nothing particularly linked bigger society topics or whatever, but she’s still quite controversial

Aglaya
51 minutes ago, A Very Gaga Holida said:

Y’all laugh but she’s not wrong, many people love her songs, many people hate them, so they’re the definition of controversial. She’s definitely not THE most controversial artist as it’s all about the music / videos and nothing particularly linked bigger society topics or whatever, but she’s still quite controversial

She is wrong, and so are you if you think her songs are controversial :sweat: She couln't have a more bland and commercial image since like forever. The fact that people are hating on her because of her poor choices with this new era doesn't make her an edgy or controversial artist. She's just wrong. ARTPOP was a controversial era at the time. Katy on the other hand, just haves an uninteresting career lately and enough fans to keep going.

Edited by Aglaya
could mean anything
  • Like 1

River
1 hour ago, Jigglygoth said:

do we really need a reason to drag her? :cheeky:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

LateToCult

Well, yes. Every single polarizes fans. One side thinks she’ll debut in the bubbling under and the other side thinks she’ll debut at #90. Quite controversial indeed. :ally:

• LMAO 1

tomsches

To be fair, no one - from her generation - has made this exxxxxxxtreme of a change yet. 

bionic
4 hours ago, faysalaaa said:

Im a huge Britney fan but I never heard them say its a statement about anything

It was a statement on serving c***

buy bionic
  • YAAAS 1

A Very Gaga Holida
1 hour ago, Aglaya said:

She is wrong, and so are you if you think her songs are controversial :sweat: She couln't have a more bland and commercial image since like forever. The fact that people are hating on her because of her poor choices with this new era doesn't make her an edgy or controversial artist. She's just wrong. ARTPOP was a controversial era at the time. Katy on the other hand, just haves an uninteresting career lately and enough fans to keep going.

Controversial = that divides people

If you use the word properly, her songs have always divided people, no matter how commercial they are. I’m not speaking about her recent flops. They’re not controversial, because they are what they are: universal flops. However, her old hits were both loved and hated by many people. Controversial doesn’t necessarily mean that people will protest like they did for Judas :deadbanana: That would be a pop stan version of the actual word. Just like pop stans use the word “iconic” to describe a song while a song can NOT be iconic ´cause it’s a song :ladyhaha:

lastpopicon
12 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Um guys, she was clearly being ironic.

to be fair, she's awful at it :ladyhaha: and the comments seem dismissive of the criticism she's getting about working dr.puke, like she's saying this isn't something new for her, well, getting panned isn't new, but working with a r*pist is.

I was honestly Katy neutral, but she's not a good person, it's more than apparent by these "funny" and "ironic" interactions, Even worst because she had a relation with kesha, they were friends, grew up together and worked together. 

Really wanted to believe she just makes bad decisions, but the evidence is stacked against her from my pov.

The melody that you choose can rescue you

elijahfan
4 minutes ago, lastpopicon said:

to be fair, she's awful at it :ladyhaha: and the comments seem dismissive of the criticism she's getting about working dr.puke, like she's saying this isn't something new for her, well, getting panned isn't new, but working with a r*pist is.

I was honestly Katy neutral, but she's not a good person, it's more than apparent by these "funny" and "ironic" interactions, Even worst because she had a relation with kesha, they were friends, grew up together and worked together. 

Really wanted to believe she just makes bad decisions, but the evidence is stacked against her from my pov.

Oh yes I agree, I've been disliking her vibe for a while now. Just wanted to point out that as delusional as y'all make her out to be, she was most likely being ironic in that moment. It's ok to shade people who deserve it, but let's not overdo it and look stupid in return.

Edited by elijahfan