'DWAS' ON SPOTIFY
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What made Gaga so “Fascinating” to you?

Smother Em Eh

Featured Posts

Ronk

Her dedication to spreading love, kindness, positivity, strength, and tolerance.  She didn't just talk about those things, she actually lives them in her own life.  She leads by example.

I live outside the space time continuum.
  • Love 2

Onlygaga

This is a bit embarrassing, but I was 11 in 2008 when she came up, and I was scared of her because I used to think she wasn’t a real person :air: she always looked so different every time I saw her. So that’s definitely something that has captured my attention! 

Edited by Onlygaga
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1

Agunimon

Her image during debut and her mysterious aura about her. Everything was an enigma. I actually found her through her Gagavisions back when she did them. I found that before the music. If it wasn't for the captivating allure of her person, I probably wouldn't have followed. I wasn't exactly the biggest fan of The Fame sans Poker Face and Paper Gangsta. 

Edited by Agunimon
  • Like 1

Nessun Dorma

Her musical skills obviously attracted my attention and made me admire her work, but I was mostly fascinated by the person she is! A very well spoken woman, who addresses important issues and stands by what she believes! Hard-working, intelligent, dedicated! I find her very down-to-earth and aware of life’s struggles. She is committed to her personal values and shows immense respect for others. And also for her own artistry. I love the fact that fame didn’t change her beliefs about what matters in life! 

find your freedom in the music
  • Love 2

Reject False Icons

The visuals absolutely

she showed glam, story, mistery, passion, darkness, theatricality IDK it was just too much seeing her videos, I didn’t understood them at the beginning but it was just so magnetic :shocked:

• Like 1

buzzkill

She was a force of nature in 2008. Was impossible for me as a gay boy in my early teens not be mesmerized by her.

also visually everything was so interesting and daring, it felt like she was the one leading us to the future in a way, and it was so pleasing and well polished. 

Edited by buzzkill
  • Like 1

Juniper

At first I just liked her music so then I went a saw The Monster Ball in 2010 and thought she was just SO GOOD! I had to stan. Best performer I had ever seen. 

• Like 1

princedeeblebleble

At first I was super confused as to how she had totally different hair from appearance to appearance so that intrigued me 😝 wasnt a big fan of her studio versions, but the piano renditions really got my attention.. and then came the Paparazzi video and VMA preformance and I got really into her. This was then solidified by Bad romamce and everything TFM!:firega:

• Like 1

TAIPEI

talent
music
visuals
artistry
kindness
creativity
stage power
otherworldly vibes
ever-changing looks

GagaPionnierCover.jpg