'DWAS' MUSIC VIDEO OUT NOW
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What made Gaga so “Fascinating” to you?

Smother Em Eh

Featured Posts

Smother Em Eh

Gaga has always fascinated and intrigued me it’s a part of what drew me into her and made me a huge fan. 

I could name a million from her versatility to her Chameleon like quality to her charisma.

But what was it about her specifically that made you so fascinated with her as an Artist and as a person? 

Edited by Smother Em Eh
Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!
  • Like 2

• Smother Em Eh changed the title to What made Gaga so “Fascinating” to you?
Decodekid

I was a literal child, 9 years old during the Paparazzi era. She was the first time something moved me to my core. All that creativity and artistry was too much for my little gay ass, the obsession was inevitable, everything seemed so fascinating and mind opening, especially at that age. 

Glad I had no internet control back then, Gaga raised me good :lolly:

Long Live Gretchen
  • Love 5

lastpopicon

Agree with everything that's been said so far :heart:

but for me, what fascinates me more is her undeniable confidence in any situation :glamourpuss: 

giphy.webp

The melody that you choose can rescue you
  • YAAAS 1

Ultimecia

The horror elements of the Paparazzi MV & VMA performance.

I already was a fan, but THIS is the moment where I knew I would spend the rest of my life stanning her.

Which is why I'm so excited for LG7's visuals!! :giveup:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Arcanum

Back when I was 20 (during TF era) it was clearly her mystique. I wanted to know what she was up to next. Right now it's her versatility and her artistry.

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

Plastic Flower

I was 8 years old when I first saw her and I can't remember why I became obsessed with her in the first place, probably how eye catching her visuals were during TFM era :bradley: but I stayed because of her passion for her artistry and her insane variety of talents. She's THE BEST mainstream artist for me.

Drop it

Davidsdaze

There was this set of girls in HS that would incessantly repeat the DadaDooDoo part from Just dance when it was first out. I found it annoying, But then LoveGame came out and I was still straight then 👁️👄👁️ so it was hot to call her hot lol. THEN Paparazzi at the MTV VMAS was performed and I was into the weird and creepy. Bad romance solidified it. I was a Taylor level stan by BTW and will never forget watching her at the ARTPOP Ball in Vegas with my sister and we were both floored and gooped when she nonchalantly just went nude to change to the rave girl outfit for BR. 

Edited by Davidsdaze

1 hour ago, Decodekid said:

I was a literal child, 9 years old during the Paparazzi era. She was the first time something moved me to my core. All that creativity and artistry was too much for my little gay ass, the obsession was inevitable, everything seemed so fascinating and mind opening, especially at that age. 

Glad I had no internet control back then, Gaga raised me good :lolly:

same!!!