'DWAS' ON SPOTIFY
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

When was ‘DWAS’ MV filmed?

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

ThisGuyTony

We know Miss Gaga is always booked and busy but when would she have had time to film the DWAS MV?

ezgif-3-87be1515fc.thumb.gif.68021bb2b2b

None of her street looks this year have DWAS vibes - lots of blond and black hair looks.

RainingOnMe

Considering the song was recorded in the first half of June, it would have had to be sometime after that.

Bonkers

I could see it taking somebody a lot of time to get it ready.  But I don't know why it would have taken Gaga more than a couple hours.  

Also, doesn't her lipstick kind of look like she just ate a big meatball? 

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

ThisGuyTony
11 minutes ago, RainingOnMe said:

Considering the song was recorded in the first half of June, it would have had to be sometime after that.

So this song stopped the LG7 lead from coming in June/July/August?

Schizophonic

Most likely that around that day she posted "not pregnant" because that was when she was behind the scenes ... at least when u look at the makeup

RainingOnMe
56 minutes ago, ThisGuyTony said:

So this song stopped the LG7 lead from coming in June/July/August?

It was never coming in June/July/August... all y'all had to do was not believe fake insiders. lol

• Love 1

jackweller

The first time I watched the video I knew I’ve seen that eye make up somewhere before but to save my life I can’t remember where/when. Was it one of her TikToks or InstaStories? Or was it one the ‘spotted in’ topics? Anyone?

lilboyblue
52 minutes ago, jackweller said:

The first time I watched the video I knew I’ve seen that eye make up somewhere before but to save my life I can’t remember where/when. Was it one of her TikToks or InstaStories? Or was it one the ‘spotted in’ topics? Anyone?

Didn't she have a story with kind of similar make up minus the eye art? She was wearing a wig cap (or whatever they're called). I saw it speculated somewhere.