'DWAS' ON SPOTIFY
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Lady-Gaga Double album Theory

dit

Featured Posts

BULATIO

I don't believe in this concept. We'll only get the JOKER's soundtrack with covers and LG7.

fighting buryat
  • YAAAS 1

Kirby Ghosty

Idkā€¦ Madonna had that idea for her ā€œRebel Heartā€ originally she wanted a double disk one disk being the ā€œrebelā€ sexy bitch tracks and one disk being the ā€œheartā€ the ballads. Her record label didnā€™t like the idea even though she had enough material to execute it. Surprisingly she dint get her way due to the idea being too complicatedĀ :interestinga:Ā 

I feel like Gaga will probably face that problem too. WOULD LOVE to see it happenĀ :madge:

tomsches
6 hours ago, SpiritBunny said:

Gaga isnā€™t that basic Iā€™m sorry. She has never done anything Lady or Gaga thatā€™s just basic Stanā€™s on social media who will post a pic of her dressed more normal and put Lady underneath it. While putting a pic of her wearing something more edgy and putting Gaga under that one. Itā€™s easily one of the cringiest things this fanbase loves to do and I immediately block anyone on twitter who does it because itā€™s basic as hell and annoying at this point. If she were to ever do this she is clearly out of ideas.Ā 

Period!!!!