💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Lady-Gaga Double album Theory

dit

Featured Posts

malzejar

Is this even a real rumor or wishful thinking? Genuine question, I am not trolling.

• Love 1

Quentin
24 minutes ago, SpiritBunny said:

Gaga isn’t that basic I’m sorry. She has never done anything Lady or Gaga that’s just basic Stan’s on social media who will post a pic of her dressed more normal and put Lady underneath it. While putting a pic of her wearing something more edgy and putting Gaga under that one. It’s easily one of the cringiest things this fanbase loves to do and I immediately block anyone on twitter who does it because it’s basic as hell and annoying at this point. If she were to ever do this she is clearly out of ideas. 

Screenshot-20240822-010933.jpg

Follow every rainbow till you find your dream
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 4

SpiritBunny
38 minutes ago, Linus Gaga said:

excuse me. She literally called herself Gaga in the beginning of her career and said calling her Lady is a little weird. In her later jazz eras, she asked people to call her Lady. And in Joanne, call her Joanne. She knows what she is doing. Plus the vote video, she clearly know her being Gaga is powerful and wild, while Lady and Joanne is elegant and classy. This isn't that cringe comparing to the AI Gaga image on facebook and everyone thinks it is real :laughga:

I know she goes by just Gaga sometimes but the obsession with separating lady and Gaga has always just been a fan thing. Idk why it triggers me so much when fans do the Lady/Gaga picture posts lmao but it may be just because fans have been doing it for like over a decade now and think it’s deep or profound. 

• Like 1

littlepotter

Again personal opinions and fantasies as rumors...

chaeri pls
  • Like 2

TortureMeOnReplay
48 minutes ago, jackweller said:

Doubtful. 1) why would she not promote it as the album’s lead? 2) she/her reps confirmed it’s not from LG7

It'd be a gag if it was AN album's lead. It wouldn't really surprise me if LG7 was what she's been teasing. And LG8 is softer music such as DWAS with it as the lead to form a double album. I think it's the trick Gaga could pull out of a hat in order to honor the absurdity and spontaneouty of her past. But I don't see that level of time commitment to her music any longer. And she wouldn't call them Gaga or Lady imo. It'd be a lot more theatrical. 

15 minutes ago, SpiritBunny said:

I know she goes by just Gaga sometimes but the obsession with separating lady and Gaga has always just been a fan thing. Idk why it triggers me so much when fans do the Lady/Gaga picture posts lmao but it may be just because fans have been doing it for like over a decade now and think it’s deep or profound. 

I feel like it's a huge compliment to her artistry. Everybody knows she can do both now. She's become her own namesake in a way. I can understand why it's weird for it to be so literal. In a way it's cheesy. But at the same time people really know her as Gaga, and Tony did also refer to her as Lady. Gaga does lean on the Lady namesake for her softer appearances and artistry, and Gaga for her more pop/edgy stuff. 

• Like 3

Aglaya

I'd love a double album for LG7 but this Lady / Gaga concept is so basic and forced :toofunny: I really can't see how some of you seem to love that idea as if it was an amazing concept or something :sweat:

could mean anything
  • Like 1

JgHaus78

I brought this up on page 200 something of the LG7 hype train and they acted like I suggested she record an album full of fart sounds. I see you king/queen/royalty I See You GIF by HBO Max

• Love 1

LadyxGaGa

isn’t it her song as far as like publishing goes. it’s under interscope and i’m pretty sure bruno is with atlantic 

jimmytimestep

I don’t think a double album will happen but I do with DWAS was released to please the GP “Shallow” stans and keep them engaged

I think we’re in for some really weird, alternative, and for casual pop listeners “hard to easily digest” content for both LG7 & JFAD.

• Like 1

Bonkers
39 minutes ago, SpiritBunny said:

idk why it triggers you either, but if stuff that petty triggers you, you're not really better than the 'basic' people.  :huntyga:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

southpaw773
2 hours ago, Bonkers said:

If one album is classy, the other one should be "filthy slut"

:giveup:

Give it to me, i want it now :giveup:

Dance in the shadow of my 🐱

• Shook 1

Bonkers
2 minutes ago, southpaw773 said:

Dance in the shadow of my 🐱

Thanks but I'll pass :vegas:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

FreedomInTheMusic

This has been such a persistent rumor over the years that I’m convinced she won’t do it. Gaga likes to zig when the world screams for her to zag… It’s part of the joy of her!

• Like 1

PropaGaga

Feel like this would be more fitting for a greatest hits collection. Kind of like how Whitney split her's with a disc of her R&B tracks and ballads titled "Cool Down" and then a second disc of her classic dance remixes called "Throw Down"

R-939393-1453194574-7114.jpg

Sneaky Oliver

I think we theorize about the Lady x Gaga album since BTW or ARTPOP eras :oops:

I’m on my Legacy Act era