'DWAS' MUSIC VIDEO OUT NOW
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why is TTPD still number one?

JSRD

Featured Posts

First of all I don’t want to start a war, lol.  But I’m just curious how TTPD is still the number one album?  The singles haven’t done amazing.  She hasn’t promoted it at all.  She’s only released two singles.  And most swifties(myself included) argue it’s not her best work.

How is this album still number one?  And please let’s not say variants.

• Like 2
  • LMAO 3
  • Thanks 1

Lextyr97

“Not say variants,” even though that’s literally the reason lol she was almost dethroned a bunch of times, but then suddenly still got number 1 after releasing a variant. I’m pretty sure that’s all it is. That and her fanbase is gigantic with not many other albums doing great

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Lucas

Variants & streaming farms, and not many big artists released an album lately. The album is simply AWFUL except 2/3 tracks which are ok.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

RAMROD

You saw how many fans she have during her current Eras Tour yeah? Those people are streaming the album everyday. They are super obsessed with Taylor. Swifties that doesn't think the new album is her best are pretty much outlier. 

Edited by RAMROD
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ...𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒹𝒾𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒶 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Like 3

Blackout19
4 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Those people are streaming the album everyday. They are super obsessed with Taylor.

us in Born Thsi Way era :flutter:

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

HermioneT

She put narcotics into this songs :vegas:honestly Idk, there so many fillers on this album and it's too long (and I say that as Swiftie), but somehow I still get back to it. And as someone before said, this tour has a massive number of attendees, also people who are only casual listeners or people who only know her old radio hits - these people all listen to TTPD after or before the show, I guess. 

I know three families who drove  2 hours from here to Munich when she was there, without a ticket, just to sit on Mount Swiftie in Olympia park. They're not really fans and they did listen to TTPD all way to Munich in the car so they could sing along 

She / hers

ThisGuyTony

That album is barely going 14M streams daily and she’s at her lowest daily streams in months.

The variants + most of its streams must be coming from the US :shrug: 

Auralegends
Just now, ThisGuyTony said:

That album is barely going 14M streams daily and she’s at her lowest daily streams in months.

The variants + most of its streams must be coming from the US :shrug: 

+ tour impact. Everyone going to the tour listens to it in the car/train etc I would think

• Like 1

Darcklighter22
26 minutes ago, Lextyr97 said:

“Not say variants,” even though that’s literally the reason lol she was almost dethroned a bunch of times, but then suddenly still got number 1 after releasing a variant. I’m pretty sure that’s all it is. That and her fanbase is gigantic with not many other albums doing great

This! She and her team are clearly charts thirsty and it shows from there tactics. If anything it shows how the streaming era is broken and you can cheat the system. This and a huge GP fanbase. 

princedeeblebleble

Honestly ho else with a big culutral impact and huge ass fanbase is releasing a time limited album every week? :P  

Teletubby

strategic talent, whenever she can be #1 she releases new variants, restocks signed CD, discounts physical copies...
every week when she can't be #1 her sales drop significantly. this week she sold 28k, next weeks she is projected to sell 7k.
TS-sale.jpg

My red fur tastes like Coca~Cola My eyes are wide like 🍒 pies I gots a taste for men who are married
  • Thanks 1

NATAH

it's literally because of the scammy varients and cult like fanbase

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1