💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

DWAS hits #1 on US Spotify

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

ModernEcstasy

I don’t understand these “charts” at all. 

I go on Spotify UK. The Global chart and UK chart doesn’t have it in the top 50 whatsoever, yet people are claiming it’s there. What?

A Very Gaga Holida
18 minutes ago, Lucas said:

I can see Interscope scrapping LG7 and telling her to record an album of songs like this :laughga:

I’m sure she would go:

No Way GIF

• Like 1

SHALLOW

We need it on Billboard too, if not this week, the next 

Edited by SHALLOW

lastpopicon

This will overshadow shallow y'all, the GP is tuning in and Lady Gaga + Bruno are bound to draw more than Lady Gaga + Bradley Cooper in the long run i feel like.

And she came out with this from NOWHERE with nobody knowing a thing, I'm so f*cking excited for LG7 to see what she has in store for us :messga:

The melody that you choose can rescue you
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 4

Nite

It's so good to see it that high up in TTH, I feel like we were clamoring for it when HMH came out :green: Kind of wish a cover would be possible but I'm pretty sure Sabrina will take that on Friday. 

I guess they haven't done much with radio in Europe yet?

And a filmed live performance and a vinyl wouldn't be impossible, right? :volantis:

Quentin
1 hour ago, KevinWright said:

I SCREEEAAAMM :messga::firega:

DlklEBnU0AAJG3T.jpg

Follow every rainbow till you find your dream
  • LMAO 4
  • YAAAS 2

Bradley

She set the bar so high for LG7 lead, I don't think LG7 could replicate this success.

• Like 2

Starmie25

"Livin' in a world that gives us extra streams, least Bruno he tried" :giveup:

Starmie25
27 minutes ago, Bradley said:

She set the bar so high for LG7 lead, I don't think LG7 could replicate this success.

Don't underestimate Gaga RETURNS. :cheeky:

datlastfam
16 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Exactly, and we will hear **** like "DWAS was #1 because Mars helped Gaga to reach it" I will be mad ngl :triggered: 

Real Panda
2 hours ago, ModernEcstasy said:

I don’t understand these “charts” at all. 

I go on Spotify UK. The Global chart and UK chart doesn’t have it in the top 50 whatsoever, yet people are claiming it’s there. What?

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/37i9dQZEVXbMDoHDwVN2tF?si=9fFdTFLvThypCga8LeD3cw&pi=K6L2z6KATraK8

Thats the Top 50 Global Chart which changes daily. I think you might be looking at Top Songs Global which is cumulative and updates weekly.

The one below is Top 50 - UK where Die With A Smile is #14

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/37i9dQZEVXbLnolsZ8PSNw?si=_Hq4eJ6-SyS1hq8-yUkt9A&pi=fBoKbVvrSaOGD

Edited by Real Panda
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

AnglerfishbraBENUS

i love when Gaga collab with people. she seems to have mastered the ability to make legit and genuine duets in ways her contemporaries don’t. Twitter will say she can’t have a hit without a feature, but i think we will have plenty more duets with artists she loves 

• Love 4

Roughhouse Dandy
14 minutes ago, datlastfam said:

Exactly, and we will hear **** like "DWAS was #1 because Mars helped Gaga to reach it" I will be mad ngl :triggered: 

It'll be alright. DWAS is classically rooted and GP friendly while LG7 (so far) looks and sounds very not that. The basics get a safe hit song and we get a wild album. Sounds like a good deal to me!

Edited by Roughhouse Dandy
This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.
  • Like 1