'DWAS' MUSIC VIDEO OUT NOW
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Announcement Tonight? (Moon theory)

SpanishChaosAngel

Featured Posts

Juanlittlem
Just now, StarstruckIllusion said:

No i’m talking about how OP wants Gaga to overshadow DWAS. It’s clearly going to be a career defining smash but clearly OP has written it off already and thinks Gaga should too ☠️ Like no let it shine 

Oh I was ready to punch you :brat: DWAS for Top 5 here we go :party:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • YAAAS 3

StarstruckIllusion
25 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Well nobody said there's an announcement incoming like very soon. He's intending that it'll be release in September

I honestly think she'll let DWAS breathe a bit before launching or announcing new music. Wait few weeks at least

The thread is literally titled “announcement tonight?”

• Like 1

Nessun Dorma

IMG-1702.jpg

:huntyga: 

On topic: I feel like it’s DWAS moment now, so I’m not expecting anything related to LG7 for the next weeks tbh. 

find your freedom in the music
  • Thanks 1

TEANUS

I’m such a delusional soul myself…..a true clown if you will. The only time I had convinced myself to expect nothing was Gaga Chromatica Ball and she surprised me….but I have to say. This…..well done :vegas:

In all seriousness I think if LG7 is launching before 2025 it’s definitely last week of October at the earliest IMO

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

eunino

You guys build yourself for disappointment. She literally just released this song with Bruno to keep us entertained while we wait for LG7 (less than) a week ago.

It’s started getting its moment with the viral dance on tiktok, people are talking a lot about the chemistry between Bruno and Gaga, the song keep rising… why would she kill all of that after a week to promote LG7? 

I know that the designer mentioned August before, but I am starting to not see how it could happen.

Edited by eunino

BlingNotTheMusic
1 hour ago, SpanishChaosAngel said:

As much as I would love LG7 ASAP, I genuinely don't expect any type of announcement or tease until first weeks of Sept at the earliest! Perhaps there is a moon connection, but more in the themes of the era rather than syncing releases with the moon cycle <3

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu

BlingNotTheMusic
46 minutes ago, erfaan said:

Y'all are delulu if you think she's dropping the lead single this month or next lol

Let's see what happens :staymad:

gretch-of-delulu.gif

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu
  • LMAO 1

SpanishChaosAngel
4 minutes ago, eunino said:

You guys build yourself for disappointment. She literally just released this song with Bruno to keep us entertained while we wait for LG7 (less than) a week ago.

literally in my post:

“i dont see this becoming real, but at least we get entreteined 🤷

• Love 1

Stefanotta

Since 2024 is gonna be her year anyway, everything is possible, let her do everything upside down this time, lots of everything.

we are gonna be fed very much this year 

'Cause we are all our hair...

Schizophonic
34 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

As much as I would love LG7 ASAP, I genuinely don't expect any type of announcement or tease until first weeks of Sept at the earliest! Perhaps there is a moon connection, but more in the themes of the era rather than syncing releases with the moon cycle <3

Yall hear it? in september! thats next week sunday! get ready! 🤡

A Very Gaga Holida

I don’t believe in the moon theory AT ALL, but who knows? 

Anderson123

I think she's just going to focus on the Bruno Mars duet for this month and a half. We're getting the Joker soundtrack on October 4th. The earliest any LG7 stuff could happen is Halloween or November and I still think it's too messy or soon for new music or a bad time with all of the Christmas stuff happening. Sadly I'm starting to think LG7 is coming after awards season, most likely Feb/March or even April/May.

Jarvin

Girls it’s gonna be Joker first. This includes the Joker album. LG7 is 2025… sorry. I was the delusional one who thought she would announce at the olympics but now it is clear. Joker album before LG7