OUT NOW!
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Ajayll reacts to DWAS

julz

Featured Posts

Lextyr97

She and I had literally the exact same reaction lol I was so giddy watching that music video and hearing the song. It just makes me feel so good inside

BULATIO

Can I be a little toxic? This woman liked the LIFETIMES song, but had a bad reaction to Chromatica album a few years ago... :littlepotter: What's wrong with you, Ajaill? 

Edited by BULATIO
fighting buryat
  • Like 1

She WON’T be needing more time with it :vegas:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

FFXIV WhiteMage

A better reaction + analysis from a classical musician's POV

Edited by FFXIV WhiteMage
  • Like 1

Jigglygoth
21 minutes ago, BULATIO said:

Can I be a little toxic? This woman liked the LIFETIMES song, but had a bad reaction to Chromatica album a few years ago... :littlepotter: What's wrong with you, Ajaill? 

Babes, we've BEEN toxic to her, when "Rain On Me" was released, she said she liked Ariana more on the song, and Admin made a whole thread on Instagram promoting EVERY SINGLE REACTION CHANNEL, except hers :brat:. Honestly, I like her, I was watching her Charli reaction the other night and I was vibing with her :legend:

She likes what she likes, it's not that deep. 

HEART OF EVER-FROST

Psyduck
17 minutes ago, FFXIV WhiteMage said:

A better reaction + analysis from a classical musician's POV

Got more of this? I want to watch reaction that appreciates their vocal prowess 

keep on looking for Psyduck

RenegAde
30 minutes ago, BULATIO said:

Anytime Gaga does ballads or gets on a piano, shes in tears stanning. The moment Gaga does anything pop related she's turned off. She's not just easily impressed with Gaga singing pop for some reason.