:

:

opinion

Gaga’s Best Collab?

Controversiaga

Which  

127 members have voted

1. 1. Which

• The Fame collabs (Just Dance, Starstruck, Chillin)
    • Beyoncé collabs (Telephone, Video Phone)
    • ARTPOP collabs (DWUW, Jewels & Drugs)
    • Cheek to Cheek / Love For Sale collabs
    • Hey Girl
    • A Star is Born collabs (Shallow, etc)
    • Chromatica Collabs (Rain on Me, Sour Candy, Sine from Above)
    • Sweet Sounds of Heaven
    • Die With a Smile

Featured Posts

luftikuzzz
1 hour ago, Obobo said:

Real ones love this collab: 

I really miss her voice during this era, had a bit of r&b flair and still had a tiny bit of huskiness from all the cigarettes. 

The moon reference starting at 0:50 - she’s truly ahead of our time :selena: 

jacs vs looser
9 hours ago, princedeeblebleble said:

As a whole Chromatica, so that got my vote; Especially ROM and Sine are such powerful tracks! Thought honestly Telephone is the most iconic, but Videophone really weighted it down haha

Wow, my exact same thoughts.

The Fame Monster

It is so difficult to choose between Bruno Mars, Ariana Grande, and Tony Bennett.

The collaboration between Tony and Gaga is so significant and has had the greatest influence on Gaga’s career. I also very much enjoy their music together, and Tony is a legend. He does not collaborate with just anyone, only the best of the best. They even made two albums together.

Ariana is a major pop star, and the Rain On Me collaboration was incredible. But on the other hand, Bruno is also a huge pop star, and to be honest, of all these collaborations, Gaga’s and Bruno’s song Die With A Smile is the best song yet.

In any case, I had to choose Tony because it is the most impactful and important collaboration in Gaga’s career, and because I love Cheek To Cheek and Love For Sale. May he rest in peace. ❤️

Find your freedom in the music
  • Love 1

The Fame Monster

I wanted to list the top 3 best and worst collaborations. 😅

TOP 3 Best Collaborations:

1. Gaga & Tony Bennett: This collaboration has had the most significant impact on Gaga’s career. Both Tony and Gaga are music legends, and their collaborations are monumental in the history of music. Even in his old age, Tony sounds amazing, and his voice fits well with Gaga’s.

2. Gaga & Bruno Mars: Their song, “Die With a Smile,” is the best individual track among all these collaborations. After hearing it, this collaboration just makes so much sense. They both started their careers around the same time, and their voices blend beautifully. I would love to see them make more music together in the future.

3. Collaborations in the Chromatica era: This era had the most collaborations. Ariana is a major pop star, and when “Rain on Me” was released, it was the biggest pop collaboration in Gaga’s career since “Telephone.” Gaga’s and Ariana’s voices fit beautifully together. It was also about time we got an Elton John collaboration on a Gaga album. The collaborations in the Dawn of Chromatica were also great!

TOP 3 Worst Collaborations:

1. Collaborations in The Fame era: Looking back, these collaborations make the least sense now. Gaga would never collaborate again with Colby O’Donis, Space Cowboy, Flo Rida, or Wale. Colby adds nothing to “Just Dance,” and “Starstruck” is one of the weakest songs in Gaga’s catalogue. “Chillin” with Wale is just a bad song. Who even are these artists now? They’re all irrelevant today.

2. Gaga & The Rolling Stones: I had high hopes that “Sweet Sounds of Heaven” would be a significant collaboration, but I just don’t like the song. It’s nothing special, and Mick Jagger’s voice doesn’t sound good. 

3. Collaborations in ARTPOP era: The collaboration with R. Kelly was an unfortunate misstep in Gaga’s career. There’s nothing inherently wrong with “Do What U Want,” but Gaga should have chosen a better artist to collaborate with. I’m probably one of the few who like “Jewels N’ Drugs”; it was a fun experiment for Gaga, but again, it’s nothing special.

Find your freedom in the music
  • Love 1
  • Shook 1

Anderson123

I think she has had the best chemistry with Bradley Cooper, Tony Bennett and Ariana Grande.

My personal favorites based on the song itself and how they sound together: Do What U Want with R. Kelly, Sour Candy with Blackpink, Shallow with Bradley and Rain On Me with Ariana.

Edit: I didn't even think about Die With A Smile but it's just so new I want to let it sink in for a minute. It's one of her best ones though. This is how you do a collaboration.

Edited by Anderson123
  • Love 1

Jase

Shallow I think?

I iconically remember listening to it for the very first time and remember thinking "nah, this isn't a hit" :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: 

RochestrMonstr

Gave my vote to Hey Girl! I think it’s beautiful and dreamy and just love it!

It was a tough call but none of the other songs I was considering needed my vote

• Love 1

Controversiaga
6 hours ago, The Fame Monster said:

I wanted to list the top 3 best and worst collaborations. 😅

TOP 3 Best Collaborations:

1. Gaga & Tony Bennett: This collaboration has had the most significant impact on Gaga’s career. Both Tony and Gaga are music legends, and their collaborations are monumental in the history of music. Even in his old age, Tony sounds amazing, and his voice fits well with Gaga’s.

2. Gaga & Bruno Mars: Their song, “Die With a Smile,” is the best individual track among all these collaborations. After hearing it, this collaboration just makes so much sense. They both started their careers around the same time, and their voices blend beautifully. I would love to see them make more music together in the future.

3. Collaborations in the Chromatica era: This era had the most collaborations. Ariana is a major pop star, and when “Rain on Me” was released, it was the biggest pop collaboration in Gaga’s career since “Telephone.” Gaga’s and Ariana’s voices fit beautifully together. It was also about time we got an Elton John collaboration on a Gaga album. The collaborations in the Dawn of Chromatica were also great!

TOP 3 Worst Collaborations:

1. Collaborations in The Fame era: Looking back, these collaborations make the least sense now. Gaga would never collaborate again with Colby O’Donis, Space Cowboy, Flo Rida, or Wale. Colby adds nothing to “Just Dance,” and “Starstruck” is one of the weakest songs in Gaga’s catalogue. “Chillin” with Wale is just a bad song. Who even are these artists now? They’re all irrelevant today.

2. Gaga & The Rolling Stones: I had high hopes that “Sweet Sounds of Heaven” would be a significant collaboration, but I just don’t like the song. It’s nothing special, and Mick Jagger’s voice doesn’t sound good. 

3. Collaborations in ARTPOP era: The collaboration with R. Kelly was an unfortunate misstep in Gaga’s career. There’s nothing inherently wrong with “Do What U Want,” but Gaga should have chosen a better artist to collaborate with. I’m probably one of the few who like “Jewels N’ Drugs”; it was a fun experiment for Gaga, but again, it’s nothing special.

Omg I agree w a lot of this except I love the fame songs hahah

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”