❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
rumor

Gaga's team CHANGED?

InTheCloset

Featured Posts

dit

No wonder the makeup looked so damn good! 

sadly, this will be temporary for sure. She is never going to change her team again tbh...it is what it is

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Noir

I can’t wait for the day Richy is fired or retires 

• Love 1

elijahfan
13 hours ago, Ophelia said:

maybe this is some styling team related to Bruno and they will only help during this DWAS mini era? i could understand replacing Sarah, but Miho? :duck:

Yep, definitely this. It has happened in the past for one-off projects, like her V Magazine cover shot by Jean-Paul Goude in Paris: the whole styling and glam team was based in Paris and was the usual team working with Goude.

GagasEnigma4
17 hours ago, elijahfan said:

Yep, definitely this. It has happened in the past for one-off projects, like her V Magazine cover shot by Jean-Paul Goude in Paris: the whole styling and glam team was based in Paris and was the usual team working with Goude.

I totally agree. The core haus doesnt work on ONE project and people think they are out? This is all so absurd. Of course different glam teams will sometimes be used for one off projects, doesnt mean anything.

phantasmas

this part of fashion fascinates me like all the people behind the scenes making cultural moments happen

and im glad she gives ppl outside her circle a chance to doll her up too, it must be life changing for your resume

Snapchat: @phantasmas

elijahfan
3 hours ago, GagasEnigma4 said:

I totally agree. The core haus doesnt work on ONE project and people think they are out? This is all so absurd. Of course different glam teams will sometimes be used for one off projects, doesnt mean anything.

It especially makes sense if we think about the main projects coming up: her team must be busy shaping up the Joker and LG7 rollouts. It doesn’t look like the DWAS promo will go much further than what they did last week.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

GagasEnigma4
8 hours ago, elijahfan said:

It especially makes sense if we think about the main projects coming up: her team must be busy shaping up the Joker and LG7 rollouts. It doesn’t look like the DWAS promo will go much further than what they did last week.

Exactly. They have a HUGE press tour to get ready for that starts in a little over 2 weeks. Probably will be working on it until the last minute. They cant be busy prepping for that and LG7?? People are crazy. They just hate them thats why this ridiculous rumor even began.