OUT NOW!
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga's team CHANGED?

InTheCloset

Featured Posts

Jackaroo

Freddie and Sarah only just finished the Olympics era like 3 weeks ago! They are fam and I think we will see them back for Venice. I’m very happy for Gaga switching up MUA however, imo a lot of Sarah’s work just look unclean and not fully blended from time to time. :fail: I love their relationship though. 

p.s. found a photo that was used at Sarah and Freddie’s appraisal 

5d02feda94d17ec4aeb15a79532ebcca.jpg

Edited by Jackaroo
  • LMAO 1

Nite
2 hours ago, doppelganger said:

Neither Sarah, Frederic nor Richie liked her recent IG posts by the way

Gaga doesn't seem to like Richy's stuff at all either. Even when he tags her :ph34r:

Mr S

Nah this is Bruno's team. His team is responsible for the cover, video etc so to have similar aesthetics, LG just used them too. And since she's already there, may as well use them for that photoshoot too. 

Nessun Dorma
4 hours ago, Helxig said:

Sarah is also her ride or die. She's been around since the Tara days doing her dancers' makeup.. so a really long time. Every video they're together she kisses or hugs Sarah and calls her her sister

Edit: 2009. She's been in the Haus since 2009. She's gotta be one of Gaga's longest and most consistent collaborators. There's no chance she's just decided to stop employing her

I agree. And in addition to being Gaga’s personal make-up artist, Sarah is the Haus Labs global artistry director. They have a commercial partnership together and I don’t see Gaga replacing her. 

find your freedom in the music

NATAH
1 hour ago, Lextyr97 said:

If this is temporary... how the hell is she gonna look in the mirror, see how absolutely SNATCHEDDDDDDDDD her mug is, then decide to go back to this

EFV-wsiXYAEwnQy.jpg

why do people always slam this look when it was clearly in the middle of her getting ready for a photoshoot everyone loved? :air:

mother, what must i do?
  • Thanks 4

Lextyr97
59 minutes ago, NATAH said:

why do people always slam this look when it was clearly in the middle of her getting ready for a photoshoot everyone loved? :air:

Shhhh it’s funnier if we ignore that 🤣 I was gonna use the Frank Sinatra look but that one is funnier

Delulu
5 hours ago, danbekim said:

It was filmed early June, when she posted this TikTok:

so she was finishing her album in June? :messga:

f*** u pop music

Gangie
3 minutes ago, Delulu said:

so she was finishing her album in June? :messga:

Prob earlier, since the video was filmed at the begining of June

If I like it, then that's what I get!

DrKindnessKunt1999

I LOVE Alexandra French’s work!!!! I’m hoping that she’s still in good terms with Sarah and Freddie, but that she decided to change directions. In the end of the day, it’s an job after all.