💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga's team CHANGED?

InTheCloset

Featured Posts

Jenina

While I don't think it's permanent, I do wonder what will be the final straw eventually if it ever happens. She's been with these people for such a long time so any decision to part would be heavy on her so to be a fly on the wall

cool
  • Like 2

Helxig
11 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

idk about Sarah, but freddie is like almost her ride or die at this point. He was there with her quite early on. 

Sarah is also her ride or die. She's been around since the Tara days doing her dancers' makeup.. so a really long time. Every video they're together she kisses or hugs Sarah and calls her her sister

Edit: 2009. She's been in the Haus since 2009. She's gotta be one of Gaga's longest and most consistent collaborators. There's no chance she's just decided to stop employing her

Edited by Helxig
I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • Like 3

RAMROD
1 minute ago, Helxig said:

Sarah is also her ride or die. She's been around since the Tara days doing her dancers' makeup.. so a really long time. Every video they're together she kisses or hugs Sarah and calls her her sister

Don't remember her already fromt hose day tbh, she was rarely showing up :brat:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ...𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒹𝒾𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒶 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Ivy

They could be just busy, both of Freddie and Sarah have other jobs. But I always thought Gaga should have different people for different projects :enigma:

Also Sarah has been struggling with issues of long covid for few years so maybe she wanted a break from travel?

Or maybe they're both busy preparing for joker press tour? Venice ff is like only one week from now

• Like 4

InTheCloset
22 minutes ago, Enceladus said:

what’s the matter with Richie?

SA and abuse allegations from various dancers

Where's the spunk, Adam?
  • Shook 1

danbekim

It sounds too good to be true :traumatica:

If you have some rad remixes you made laying around, send it to me!!

danbekim
1 minute ago, InTheCloset said:

SA and abuse allegations from various dancers

and also verbal abuse towards dancers 

• Thanks 1

Delulu

The artists hired for this are so my taste… Their styles are just so unique :giveup: I would love to see what they would come up with Gaga if we’re talking LG7 bc these people + Gaga doing a grunge dark electropop album photoshoot would literally make most of us evaporate. I love her team too tho - she knows these people and is pretty close with them, I get why she adores having friends in her team, but I’d love to see more of this team too. :kara:

Edited by Delulu
punctuation
f*** u pop music
  • Like 3

danbekim

I personally love when she works with new people!! It's so refreshing to see a different art direction on her. Remember when last time she worked with new people she served these looks???

Vogue_IG_Dec21_Schiaparelli.jpg

477c0d837da4d3d8a058110f8b811cb2eee2f3f0.jpg

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

TimotheeChalamet
56 minutes ago, Enceladus said:

Can somebody explain, what’s the matter with Richie? I often read negative comments about him, but I don’t get why?

I would also like it if she changed her team. A breath for fresh air is always good :iamfair:

edit: expect Sarah, I love her work :selena:

Richy Jackson was reported by his dancers to be an awful person to work with and very into mobbing / harassing them. Nobody knows what really goes on behind the scenes but they have reported some abusive behavior and that's the reason why many former Gaga dancers didn't work on the Chromatica Ball. 

• Like 2
  • Shook 1

Schizophonic

i actually liked freddies work, way better than the wig she is wesring at the moment i would say.

• Like 1

doja scat
23 minutes ago, danbekim said:

I personally love when she works with new people!! It's so refreshing to see a different art direction on her. Remember when last time she worked with new people she served these looks???

Vogue_IG_Dec21_Schiaparelli.jpg

477c0d837da4d3d8a058110f8b811cb2eee2f3f0.jpg

if im not mistaken pat mcgrath did the makeup for this vogue shoot right? i love their work together!

don’t get stabbed with the (b)rat tooth
  • YAAAS 2

Cello

It’s probably just a one off but let’s see with Joker press and LG7

do i need to understand a pineapple to eat a banana