DISEASE - OUT OCTOBER 25th
DISEASE - OUT OCTOBER 25th
charts

Official Charts Thread

franminervini

Featured Posts

r4therupbeat
21 minutes ago, Judaz said:

Top 40 just started on capital here in UK Gaga already getting  shout outs might even be number 1 deffos top 3. 

that's not the official chart. also I would prefer a top 20 debut in both the US & UK then rise instead of a high debut then fall

Judaz
2 minutes ago, r4therupbeat said:

that's not the official chart. also I would prefer a top 20 debut in both the US & UK then rise instead of a high debut then fall

I no it's just the top 40 for radio but still a win. 

• Like 1

Boris2

Just the fact that Gagz is #1 on AM POP 

above Sabrina and Chappell :firega:

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 2

Micmaky

Kinda hilarious that the dance in the instrumental is what’s going viral on tiktok instead of the rest of the song 

• Like 1

Gangie
5 minutes ago, Micmaky said:

Kinda hilarious that the dance in the instrumental is what’s going viral on tiktok instead of the rest of the song 

That's gonna go viral later. I'm glad Gaga is kinda getting more and more popular on tiktok

If I like it, then that's what I get!
  • Love 1

LordByron28
3 hours ago, weed said:

If Billie and Charli can get #12 debut, we're guaranteed top 10 right? I don't recall Guess (remix)'s placement on Apple Music but I know it's doing great on Spotify. 

The problem is all of the post malone songs. I think Guess was the only major new release. Although I don’t think Guess got significant sales and radio play like DWAS is getting.

• Like 1

Gangie
8 minutes ago, LordByron28 said:

The problem is all of the post malone songs. I think Guess was the only major new release. Although I don’t think Guess got significant sales and radio play like DWAS is getting.

Post Malone won't debut any of his new songs inside top 10, he's kinda struggles with getting proper streams, maybe because of the huge amount of songs on the album

Edited by Gangie

jacs vs looser
22 minutes ago, Gangie said:

Post Malone won't debut any of his new songs inside top 10, he's kinda struggles with getting proper streams, maybe because of the huge amount of songs on the album

R u sure? This album is predicted to do debut at No.1 with twice as many units as his last release, my guess is he's gonna have at least a couple songs in the top 10.

• LMAO 3

Gangie
10 minutes ago, jacs vs looser said:

R u sure? This album is predicted to do debut at No.1 with twice as many units as his last release, my guess is he's gonna have at least a couple songs in the top 10.

Yes, but debuting the whole album at No. 1 won't secure debuting singular songs inside the top 10.

The album is too long so the streams are smaller for every song.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Juanlittlem

Streaming party happening in Stationhead, you just need to connect your AM/Spotify account and it will stream, they're streaming Die With a Smile every 3 songs, with some other Gaga + Bruno songs + other pop music.

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.
  • Like 5
  • YAAAS 1

DesertWolf

Oh come on, 5 countries have it at #2 on AM :air: gimme that next #1 :grr:

#2 Fiji
#2 Malaysia
#2 New Zealand
#2 Saudi Arabia
#2 Singapore

JOYRIDE
  • Thanks 1

Finneas