Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
charts

Official Charts Thread

franminervini

Featured Posts

Levine

I didn'st expect 10 WW, WOW. 

How many post malone songs they have above?

PatrickMonster

The hot 100 number one debut dream is definitely over but I think it wasn’t really possible anyway. A top 10 is still achievable tho if streams keep going well maybe even a slight increase needed. Now lets wait for the radio update.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Luna Lovegood
3 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Reminder that Bruno’s last hit, Leave The Door Open debuts on Spotify with 3.8 million… this is GOOD. 

luna’s advocate
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

Levine

In Italy #77 with 85k and that's huge because - as I said, there are only summer songs on the charts here. 

It'll grow everywhere, I have faith

Hyperobject
Just now, PatrickMonster said:

The hot 100 number one debut dream is definitely over but I think it wasn’t really possible anyway. A top 10 is still achievable tho if streams keep going well maybe even a slight increase needed. Now lets wait for the radio update.

had they released the song a week earlier… could’ve been top 3/5 easily 

StupidLoveBis

It may have longevity, but it's mostly a duo to please the critics.
No wonder the score isn't huge. 
She sells us LG7, announces her return with LG7 in May to throw us a ballad. 
It's not what people want.

It's a decent score, but nothing more. 

Spoiler

I know, No Negativity on this site thank u

Edited by StupidLoveBis
  • LMAO 1

Luna Lovegood
4 minutes ago, plane jane said:

well, a higher debut than Texas Hold ‘Em, so not bad imo! 

Did radio carry Texas Hold Em for the no. 1 debut? I don’t remember if it debuted at number 1 or peaked at number 1

luna’s advocate

Juanlittlem
3 minutes ago, Levine said:

I didn'st expect 10 WW, WOW. 

How many post malone songs they have above?

Only 1 in Global, 3 on US.

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.
  • Like 1

Hyperobject
Just now, Luna Lovegood said:

Did radio carry Texas Hold Em for the no. 1 debut? I don’t remember if it debuted at number 1 or peaked at number 1

it went viral on tiktok for a few weeks after its release, it didn’t debut at number 1, though, but it hit the top spot a week or two after its release I think! 

Juanlittlem

Great numbers in Spain too, even if the placement is low. 

#70 Die With a Smile - Lady Gaga, Bruno Mars (111k)

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.
  • YAAAS 2

StarstruckIllusion
25 minutes ago, franminervini said:

I made a thread for everyone who doesn’t check these chart threads + I promoted this new one in it - thank you for sharing :hug:

StarstruckIllusion

Also can someone please explain why so many people are saying the song only got 20 hours of tracking? How can this be? It released at midnight like it should have?

Noah
54 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

There's also Post Malone's songs so he will at least take some of the spots of the Top 10 for sure. Can we hope they're saving physicals like vinyls and picture discs for the second week since it will be already on radios and it could be a cute boost?

It honestly depends. Brunos Songs all took time to grow and he always had great Radio Support and his Songs took a while to "hit". We should wait until Tuesday to make any judgements, it still rising on Apple Music is a good sign. Hopefully it stays that way for the weekend. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Hyperobject

people need to realize that if you want a huge Spotify debut the core audience of the artist has to be very young: they’re online, stream music non-stop, follow the trends on tiktok and Twitter etc 

if this tracks goes viral and gets support from the radio, it will do wonders for her overall stats! 

• Thanks 2

Juanlittlem
1 minute ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Also can someone please explain why so many people are saying the song only got 20 hours of tracking? How can this be? It released at midnight like it should have?

There's this guy on twitter that I follow that explains the tracking starts at 1AM in my timezone, but songs are usually released at 5AM, so I guess that's why they say it's 20 hours? Don't hold me to this, I could be making it up :ladyhaha:

• Ladymars changed the title to Harleyquin partial day numbers are in