💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

DWAS: Why On Gagas Account?

Economy

Featured Posts

Economy

So it seems this song was started by Bruno Mars, the collab was his idea... and he has slightly more solo time in the song than Gaga

So why do you think they chose to upload it to Gagas Youtube Account and not his? :oprah:

PS: Im by no means complaining :ladyhaha:

Edited by Economy
Typo
  • Like 6

jacs vs looser

Yeah, I wonder the same. Based on the style and how much they're both on the song it should be credited as Bruno Mars and Lady Gaga and be on his chanel and not the other way around.

My guess is that the song was originally a discarded demo for Bruno's next album which he played for Gaga expecting nothing and it was her who convinced him to make it a duet and release it and that's why she's credited first and the song is on her chanel and not his.

• Like 4

Cssomeone

I was wondering the same. Does Gaga have more subscribers than Bruno? I also find It kinda weird that it sounds and plays more like a Bruno song (I feel like he sings more than her), and somehow her name comes first 

• Like 4

AnnTakamaki

To generate more hype for the song i think we havent seen both of them comeback for years but Gaga has more anticipation with her comeback & she always has a strong fanbase 

• Like 1

FATCAT

I personally have a sneaking suspicion that Gaga may have helped him out with his Vegas debt & this was just another way Gaga might be helping him climb out of that hole (assuming that the debt is even real).

Purr more, hiss less.
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 2

Rahrahbitchson

Maybe he was just being a gentleman towards Gaga? He loves and respects Gaga so I dont think he'll mind if its uploaded on her channel, and it will be a hit anyway because it has his name on it lol 

And he allowed the song to be hers too (AS HE SHOULD:patrizia:) and not a feature

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙
  • Like 6

Rahrahbitchson
5 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

I personally have a sneaking suspicion that Gaga may have helped him out with his Vegas debt & this was just another way Gaga might be helping him climb out of that hole (assuming that the debt is even real).

That whole thing was fake :ladyhaha:

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

Jackaroo
2 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

If that’s the case then they should have more music and performances coming so he can break even/ paying back Gaga. :legend:

• YAAAS 2

Reality

Maybe they worked out a deal where she gets to put the video on her channel while he gets other stuff (maybe a bigger percentage of the earnings for the song, for example)

🃏🖤👹
  • Like 1

Economy
29 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

Why would Gaga pay his debt tho? Theres never been any indication the two were ever that close

Economy
18 minutes ago, Reality said:

Maybe they worked out a deal where she gets to put the video on her channel while he gets other stuff (maybe a bigger percentage of the earnings for the song, for example)

Seems plausible.

38 minutes ago, rafaelgherardi said:

I guess it's because Interscope has the rights?

If they dont have the same label and they didnt wanna split right i suppose this could make sense. They had to choose one and who evers label got the rights that artist uploaded it

RAMROD

Maybe his team that deals with YT forgotten the release date :brat:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ...𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒹𝒾𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒶 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • LMAO 4

ALGAYDO
42 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

MGM confirmed the “$50M gambling debt” rumor to be fake tho lol 

Sorcerer

I think the simplest explanation is that it made it easier to mobilize the Little Monster fanbase for a large debut. Bruno is more of a GP guy whose singles are usually growers.

How Interscope got all the rights instead of Atlantic is more mysterious tho. Maybe it was basically unreleasable before Gaga helped with the song.