'DWAS' ON SPOTIFY
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

DWAS #36 (+23) on Apple Music US

weed

Featured Posts

weed
Just now, Gagaism said:

Hey @franminerviniany plans to get a  Charts Thread resurrection or are we just gonna wait for FAD/LG7? 

I thought of making one but it's out of my expertise :ororomunroe: def need one for DWAS! Will boost all of her other stuff as well, and whatever track is viral on tiktok or smth. 

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Real Panda

Maybe we should make this the charts thread I mean we are commenting stats here but also there is an active charts thread but you have to go to the forums > charts and sales section. Despite being updated and people commenting on it, it does not pop up on the Trending Now. Maybe because its an older thread? I dont know.

• Like 2

Real Panda
6 minutes ago, weed said:

DWAS will serve as The Cure 2.0 but bring her to the upper echelons of streaming now :vegas: inb4 LG7 gets 300M first week Spotify streams :flutter:

Very exciting the bump after just 1 day!

Haha not you editing the 200 million to 300 million 🤣😭 you're setting the bar too high. Remember Chromatica got 173 Million first week streams. 200M is a good target already. 

• Love 1

weed
2 minutes ago, Real Panda said:

Haha not you editing the 200 million to 300 million 🤣😭 you're setting the bar too high. Remember Chromatica got 173 Million first week streams. 200M is a good target already. 

That's why I edited it! ahaha I forgot Chromatica was so close to 200M, with all the new fans from Bloody Mary and such and now Bruno's fans, we can aim for 300M :vegas:

• YAAAS 2

StarstruckIllusion
7 minutes ago, Gagaism said:

Oops, I didn’t realize it was active but yeah, can’t see it popping up in here. I do really miss seeing it :selena:

Should I create a DWAS Chart thread? I kinda hate that the one i linked is 1000 pages but i dont wanna disrespect it’s history

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Gagaism

But anyways, I’ve been checking some of the song/video reacts on YouTube and I’m getting emotional lol. It’s literally everybody praising the song, how their talents and techniques bend really well together and especially how strong and remarkable the chorus is. 
It just feels so good! 
Sad Pauly D GIF by A Double Shot At Love With DJ Pauly D and Vinny

• Like 1

dit
Just now, Gagaism said:

But anyways, I’ve been checking some of the song/video reacts on YouTube and I’m getting emotional lol. It’s literally everybody praising the song, how their talents and techniques bend really well together and especially how strong and remarkable the chorus is. 
It just feels so good! 
Sad Pauly D GIF by A Double Shot At Love With DJ Pauly D and Vinny

what shocks me most about the reaction videos is that the reactors all start by praising Gaga and talking about her like she is a legend like us when we were kids talking about the legends of pop at that time...now Gaga is that :diane:  

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Gagaism
2 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Should I create a DWAS Chart thread? I kinda hate that the one i linked is 1000 pages but i dont wanna disrespect it’s history

Well, I believe you guys might have plans for a main chart threads for FAD/album so I guess for now would be nice having one for DWAS as it looks like we’re are ahead of good news on it for the upcoming weeks :cheeky:

RenegAde
4 hours ago, moonsago said:

I better not hear Gaga discrediting for this because I just saw a post say 75% of the Spotify listeners for the first 9 hours came just from her page until the GP kicked in and now it’s bellow 60% coming from her alone. She really is the one carrying this. 

I mean no shade but wasn't brunos last hit in 2017?

Gagaism
2 minutes ago, dit said:

what shocks me most about the reaction videos is that the reactors all start by praising Gaga and talking about her like she is a legend like us when we were kids talking about the legends of pop at that time...now Gaga is that :diane:  

Definitely. GP got to the point to see her as the real artist that she always has been and treating her such as one, it’s delightful 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Gagaism
1 minute ago, RenegAde said:

His project with Silk Sonic was HUGE in 2021/2022

• Like 2

Real Panda
7 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

His last Billboard Hot 100 #1 was on March 2021 with Leave The Door Open and a Top 5 hit on November 2021

• Like 4

dit
8 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

his collab album was really big and was going to sweep at the grammys but they chose to not submit it for some weird reason (I think fear of overexposure or something i'm not 100% sure tbh). 

If anything, Bruno will at least help you get a major category award at the grammys if not a huge commercial hit tbh! This is a win either way! :excited2:

• Like 1