'DWAS' MUSIC VIDEO OUT NOW
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

DWAS #36 (+23) on Apple Music US

weed

Featured Posts

weed
2 minutes ago, Economy said:

Is it based on listens tho? To my knowledge they also never revealed the time range they roll back on for those charts. Is it 24h? A week?

For the daily chart yes it's updated every 24hr and based on streams :vegas: I wish they showed the #s

• Thanks 1

Economy
1 minute ago, weed said:

For the daily chart yes it's updated every 24hr and based on streams :vegas: I wish they showed the #s

Thanks for clarifying. I wasnt sure if it was based on 24h or not

• Love 1

weed

omg yall it's up to 36 now!!!!!

• YAAAS 6

• weed changed the title to DWAS #36 (+23) on Apple Music US
StarstruckIllusion
Just now, weed said:

omg yall it's up to 36 now!!!!!

It’s so organic :giveup:

I can’t even remember Gaga’s last organic hit (ig Bloody Mary but that man kinda different)

I like the instant smashes but there’s so much hope/potential here 

• YAAAS 3

weed
Just now, StarstruckIllusion said:

It’s so organic :giveup:

I can’t even remember Gaga’s last organic hit (ig Bloody Mary but that man kinda different)

I like the instant smashes but there’s so much hope/potential here 

It's so beautiful to see

200w.gif?cid=8d8c0358xttd6nfng45kl1fytjc

• Love 2

dit

this is a smash because Apple Music is usually really tough for anything that is not rap music I think!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

ode

i'm boycotting listening to this single bc i do not want its potential success changing the direction of LG7 lmao 

• LMAO 9
  • Sad 1

weed
5 minutes ago, ode said:

i'm boycotting listening to this single bc i do not want its potential success changing the direction of LG7 lmao 

girl I'm more afraid of Trump winning and her scrapping the album lmao. This smashing will only give LG7 even more funding :vegas:

fun fact: if LG7 did come this year, it would be her 3rd album in a row to come out in an election year :vegas:

Edited by weed
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1

dit
5 minutes ago, ode said:

dont worry this will not happen trust me! after the huge A Star Is Born hype she did a dance pop album when everyone thought and begged her for another ballad album to capatalize on the soccer moms market she developed during the ASIB era so dont worry! :hug: she will give us kuntpop vibes on LG7 and we can enjoy and support Die w/ a Smile 

• Love 1

27monster27

I looked at Bruno Mars' Instagram and a lot of his fans seem excited for this too. There does seem to be a decent amount of all-around support for the song so far.

he/him/his
  • Like 2

Gangie

Well bot gonna lie, when I entered some other forum 10h ago and saw it was on #179 I was like... :air:

But #36 on Apple Music is HUGE. Her only AM hit was ROM. Stupid Love tanked 

End keep in mind that they're challengong Post Malone's album release

Edited by Gangie
If I like it, then that's what I get!
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Real Panda

I dont know if this is the right place to post this but on the Global Digital Artist Daily ranking for August 17, 2024:

Lady Gaga is now at #23 (+76) and

Bruno Mars is now at #16 (+53)

This ranking is based on points gathered from the last 24 hrs on 6 music platforms namely Apple Music, Spotify, iTunes, Youtube, Shazam & Deezer. 

The artists at the top of the charts are:

#1 Taylor Swift, #2 Billie Eilish, #3 Post Malone, #4 Sabrina Carpenter, #5 Karol G.

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 3

weed
5 minutes ago, Real Panda said:

I dont know if this is the right place to post this but on the Global Digital Artist Daily ranking for August 17, 2024:

Lady Gaga is now at #23 (+76) and

Bruno Mars is now at #16 (+53)

This ranking is based on points gathered from the last 24 hrs on 6 music platforms namely Apple Music, Spotify, iTunes, Youtube, Shazam & Deezer. 

The artists at the top of the charts are:

#1 Taylor Swift, #2 Billie Eilish, #3 Post Malone, #4 Sabrina Carpenter, #5 Karol G.

DWAS will serve as The Cure 2.0 but bring her to the upper echelons of streaming now :vegas: inb4 LG7 gets 300M first week Spotify streams :flutter:

Very exciting the bump after just 1 day!

Edited by weed
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 1