Gaga: " I was finishing up my own album in Malibu..."

monketsharona

Featured Posts

Mother of Puppies

FINISHING UP 

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

chathonnete
31 minutes ago, Divine said:

This is very unlikely. She dropped snippets for the fans publicly. I think the album concept will stay dark as she is also about to enter Joker era.

This is more like a treat for the fans. 

True. :heart: 

• Love 1

southpaw773
1 minute ago, chathonnete said:

True. :heart: 

A treat while we wait for LG7.  Soon! 

Edited by southpaw773

Mr Oak
52 minutes ago, zerojk said:

If they had the time to...

get together

write lines

record and mix the song

and even record a music video

it means you were finishing up the album like... months ago, right?

RIIIIGHT?

If I understood correctly she says they all that in one night so the droplet didn't took that much time off LG7:traumatica:

Helxig
42 minutes ago, Gagaism said:

I don’t think it’s that close. It’s seems like that FAD press and movie will be the focus as we are halfway through to September and I don’t think the album is coming this year. Maybe the first single but still, I’m not expecting anything soon. And that makes sense to be honest imo.

I see what you're saying, but there's no way they're gonna complete the entire album and then just shelf it for 5+ months. They must be planning some kind of LG7 Joker cross promo. Otherwise Gaga would A) be over it by then as we know she moves on quick, B) go in and change everything because it won't feel fresh on release and she'll have new ideas by then, C) she wouldn't have started dropping photoshoots and actually played the finished songs out of her car to fans. She knows very well these days not to tease things or there will be backlash. It's why she's so quite these days :smh:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 1

Helxig
1 hour ago, zerojk said:

If they had the time to...

get together

write lines

record and mix the song

and even record a music video

it means you were finishing up the album like... months ago, right?

RIIIIGHT?

11 minutes ago, Mr Oak said:

If I understood correctly she says they all that in one night so the droplet didn't took that much time off LG7:traumatica:

That's what I'm screaming. Even though they finished writing the song in one night, it still had to be properly mixed and then approved as a single and then a music video treatment written, costumes, filming, editing, etc. Making a MV, even a simple one, takes time. LG7 has to have been finished for at least a month

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • Thanks 1

julz

Felt like Bruno was creating the song with a duet  with Gaga in mind. Bruno had always wanted to sing with Gaga. And now it finally happened. I wish they talked about more collabs in the future, it did say that it was a debut collaboration.

Rejoice to all Hooligans and us Little Monsters!

Mr Oak
4 minutes ago, Helxig said:

That's what I'm screaming. Even though they finished writing the song in one night, it still had to be properly mixed and then approved as a single and then a music video treatment written, costumes, filming, editing, etc. Making a MV, even a simple one, takes time. LG7 has to have been finished for at least a month

Pretty sure she made available time to film a MV since she hopped on his song. She couldn't say no and plus it could be a great break for her. But who knows....we "just have to wait now":traumatica:

• Like 1

DopeEnigma

Our girl is golden, the song and video are beautiful, she looks and sounds incredible 😍

Edited by DopeEnigma

Mr Oak

Here Bruno says it is her song and she let him be on it. What is this the truth :oprah:

• LMAO 1

calmar
24 minutes ago, Mr Oak said:

Here Bruno says it is her song and she let him be on it. What is this the truth :oprah:

They're being nice to each other

俺の勝利は揺るぎない
  • Love 1