Tbh… a little sloppy to be teasing LG7 since May

www.youtube.com/jmremixes
  • LMAO 2

Monstermilo

why Gaga 

why do u do this to us lol 

5 years between eras is insane to me 

Abramovic

No way Its Coming 2025. She wears black hair. It’s an autumn Album for sure. 

I guess maybe 2 singles this years, Christmas break and the album in January or 1 single and the album in October/November like The Fame Monster. 

Vicixs

I told everyone that LG7 would be coming in 2025 and I let YALL make me delulu and convince me that it was coming this year :toofunny:

Religion is a product to sell.

lasagna

that better mean first single in september, second single in october, promo single in november, third final single in december, then the album 1st of january :patrizia:

Spoiler

:traumatica:

human turd
  • LMAO 1

TheEdgeof96

Britney Spears Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Glad it’s at least been a busy year for every other artist if we aren’t getting anything from LG…

Very disappointing for them to start teasing LG7 in TCB film if they had no plans of releasing until 2025.

gagadolls

all speculation. they don't know anything and have just changed the post. they have no idea. she mentions lg7 so often, even in her last post, and if it is true, I am annoyed. :madge:

Nessun Dorma

It isn’t a confirmation unless it comes from Gaga herself. Until an official announcement, I’m still a 2024 believer.

find your freedom in the music
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

robotvoiceinalice
5 minutes ago, Abramovic said:

No way Its Coming 2025. She wears black hair. It’s an autumn Album for sure. 

I guess maybe 2 singles this years, Christmas break and the album in January or 1 single and the album in October/November like The Fame Monster. 

In my mind I was thinking "okay shes gonna let this bruno song have her moment and the lead for LG7 will be out next month, this bruno song is just to get her name in peoples mouths again"  cause that makes sense but Gaga never does things that make sense:traumatica:

lastpopicon

I refuse to believe this :traumatica:

Remember the IG pics she posted yesterday? That was LG7 related, I still think we might get something this year, maybe not the full album but a lead at least.

The melody that you choose can rescue you
  • Thanks 1

nodandsmile

good! there's no time left for it

September gonna her busiest month, then she only got October until Christmas songs start popping up, actually knowing how they get stronger every year... they’ll start dominating in October!

next year is perfect and what I always thought!!

• Thanks 1

chewing on pearls

fans looking to past eras of her career to try to predict when she'll release her next album as if any two of her album rollouts have been identical... or as if she hasn't evolved over the last 16 years of her career... or as if evolution isn't a key underlying theme of her entire career. make it make sense! 

she seems to be in a really generative and healthy place right now, which is what matters most! 

• Like 1

RAMROD

Next year is only 4 months away :brat:

:franminervini:  :stupidoreo:  :ladyhaha:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ sausage so good! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Delulu Rogers
1 hour ago, Bradley said:

Sis October, November, December exist.

Yes but with Joker and the Christmas blockage, she really doesn’t have that much room