00 : 00 : 00
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Variety: LG7 expected in 2025

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

HelloHangoverz
Just now, Cameltoe Chariot said:

I haven't read through the whole thread but have we had any confirmation outside of this "rep" in the Variety article? I really can't see why she'd be teasing sh*t constantly without at least confirming it's not coming this year.

I still think the lead is coming this fall.

she wouldn't do it because she wouldn't want another nurtec style meltdown. i think it's strategic that the news is delivered via this rep in a pretty nondescript article

sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place
  • Like 1

Edonis
27 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

Y’all shouldn’t even be complaining

Cause unless y’all wanted Gaga to pull an eternal sunshine with the minimum promo this is best thing to do.

award season ends in March so I expect the lead single around that time 

I mean, with the state of the music industry now we were going to get that anyways. unless you're an up and coming act, labels do not invest in long term promotion. 

I would love to be proven wrong for LG7 though! 

artdoll

I'm not surprised. A 2024 release makes no sense because in roughly a  month and a half from now Joker will be out. Then starting in November, Christmas music will begin to rise and dominate charts all the way into January as per usual.

。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。
  • Like 1

Jnick8
25 minutes ago, boyerased said:

People calling this too much forgot how long the ARTPOP tease was. This is standard for most of the time. 

Mother likes to edge her monsters to glory 🤣😂

Cameltoe Chariot
Just now, HelloHangoverz said:

she wouldn't do it because she wouldn't want another nurtec style meltdown. i think it's strategic that the news is delivered via this rep in a pretty nondescript article

Girl this fanbase has meltdowns no matter what she does or how she delivers it :traumatica:

• LMAO 5

HelloHangoverz
Just now, Cameltoe Chariot said:

Girl this fanbase has meltdowns no matter what she does or how she delivers it :traumatica:

yeah but not to the nurtec degree :air:

sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place
  • LMAO 1

Starmie25

Heere we gooooo the meltdowns!! :giveup:

"A rep tells Variety that the song is a stand-alone single and will not be included on Gaga’s seventh studio album. The album is expected next year, although there has been no official announcement."

Personal take: I'm not buying it tbh.

• Like 1

Night Vision

Yeah this was obvious by this point. I'm gonna guess lead single around March 2025 and album in May or June.

Darcklighter22
2 minutes ago, Cameltoe Chariot said:

I haven't read through the whole thread but have we had any confirmation outside of this "rep" in the Variety article? I really can't see why she'd be teasing sh*t constantly without at least confirming it's not coming this year.

I still think the lead is coming this fall.

Not really and even what was quoted is missing a line.

Yeah after seeing the full quote it reassures me. Having an announcement of new music next day and new album next year kinda cancels itself out but nothing is cemented for next year there assuming. I'm still hopeful for this year from how much she's shared and even quoting her infamous  "soon" to then have it be 2025 she knows we'd rip her a new one if she prematurely teased for radio silence for months and to play multiple snippets for more silence. To sum up I don't mind the silence but if you start teasing this frequently and in all these ways you better put something out instead of just deflate the hype balloon she creates when she does this.

Excited for the droplet and not buying this BS quite yet

Bronco
Just now, Night Vision said:

Yeah this was obvious by this point. I'm gonna guess lead single around March 2025 and album in May or June.

Yeah I'd guess everything waits until after the Oscars

Why are you guys always saying it couldn’t be released in November or December? ARTPOP was released on November 11. 

Honestly, it has been teased all year long with a spooky vibe. My guess is we are going to get at least the lead in October + she acknowledged LG7 in her post today. She knows we’re waiting and are expecting to hear it this year. 

I’m not real, I’m theatre.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

weed

I have never felt entitled to anything Gaga has done in her entire career but this kind of really pisses me off lol :ororomunroe:

DWaS please heal me!

• Like 1

Gaga2645

I don’t think it’s an official confirmation. I believe they’re just going along with speculation 

• Like 1

chewing on pearls

a post-election, post-holidays, post-awards season album cycle feels right for little miss lg7