💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Variety: LG7 expected in 2025

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

Flippy

BS :madge: 

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

I mean yeah, kinda obvious. Realistically the latest she could release is October. November/December are out of question due to Joker/elections/Christmas freeze. Not to mention Taylor likely releasing Reputation TV.

• Thanks 1

StarstruckIllusion

Anyway… 

We’re on notice now! 

Start saving/pay down cards for LG7 tour tickets! The Goodnight Moon (idk it just sounds right) era will come to snatch 💕 

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

Mr Oak
7 minutes ago, Chlorine said:

"I can't wait to give it to the fans. They hate when I say soon, but soon!" 

LIAR!!!! :grr::grr::grr::grr::grr:

She did say ARTPOP was coming "soon" too and yet released it MONTHS later

Louie
6 minutes ago, Chlorine said:

"I can't wait to give it to the fans. They hate when I say soon, but soon!" 

LIAR!!!! :grr::grr::grr::grr::grr:

I mean, she said "New Music is on the way" and we're getting Die With A Smile tonight :shrug:

killme89

I’m ok with this , she gets to keep all the momentum from Joker and also can let her music project shine by itself 

• Thanks 1

tyler k
8 minutes ago, ghs said:

Watch it be because they have some sort of MASTER PLAN for promotion that end up being something stupid that lasts a week.

It’s so tiring to be a fan of Gaga like i mean it. They suck all the fun and excitement we have this way. The album is done WHY WAIT 7 months to release it? If only it was for her to film visuals or content but with always end up with 2 videos and a half.

no, you just set your expectations way too high and think bc youre such a devoted fan you deserve new material from here whenever you want it.

I want LG7 too but wow the negativity you all have about anything new is such an annoying thing to see when we finally get concrete information rather than teasing. 

like just enjoy the new song and focus on a different artist until LG7 comes?

we're about to get her in a big major motion picture - shouldn't that be enough for you?

some of you are so entitled and annoying - that's what sucks the fun out of all these new announcements. 

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee
  • LMAO 1

River

hmm I think the album is associated with nintendo because they just pushed back the release of switch 2 to april-may 2025 :franminervini:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1

Juanlittlem

Can we get the correct quote tho'?

"A rep tells Variety that the song is a stand-alone single and will not be included on Gaga’s seventh studio album. The album is expected next year, although there has been no official announcement."

The confirmation is Die With a Smile is not part of LG7, not that the album is coming in 2025. At least that's what I get from that.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Love 1
  • Shook 1

River

LG7 lead music video filmed with switch 2 :cryga:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • YAAAS 1

RichAssPiss

This makes sense. Except she teased it so early. And honestly, it's probably not even early next year. Because she will want to do awards press through the Oscars in March. And not have an album affect her awards campaign. I'd guess single in April, album in May/June. 

• Like 1

starcell
6 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

the article says a rep confirmed it

A rep tells Variety that the song is a stand-alone single and will not be included on Gaga’s seventh studio album, which is expected next year.

Actually, how do we know that the rep isn’t just telling Variety about the song not being in LG7, and the rest of that statement is just his assumption?

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

Juanlittlem
13 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

Look at this. News about changing release dates is actually newsworthy for her. You don't see them reporting on anybody else's delayed album, only Gaga's. A Lady Gaga release is truly an event

'cause no one plays the fool with album dates anymore, only Gaga tries to keep it a secret and teases for eternity.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Thanks 1

HelloHangoverz
Just now, starcell said:

Actually, how do we know that the rep isn’t just telling Variety about the song not being in LG7, and the rest of that statement is just his assumption?

LMAO tbh I thought the same, but I'm interpreting it the original way as a defence mechanism :saladga:

sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place
  • LMAO 1