music news

Variety: LG7 expected in 2025

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

Cello

I thought this might be the case since her announcement post :cryga:

do i need to understand a pineapple to eat a banana

CatelynnMarie

i actually am very happy with this if it is for sure. great pacing. the bruno collab into joker promo and the film/ ost, into awards season and then lots of focus on lg7 and it's era. it is sad for fans who are not excited about these projects, but overall this seems to be incredible. not too overkill with Gaga related things and not too much to be overwhelmed from

• Like 4

plane jane

not some of you gaslighting yourselves into believing that if the album comes out in 2025 the era will be long and full of events lol, the delusional 

Edited by plane jane
  • Like 4
  • LMAO 6

TimotheeChalamet

They are guessing because there's no official info whatsoever. I still believe in a fall 2024 release. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Leoj305

I still expect a Halloween single in October 

Edited by Leoj305
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

Hydrangea

Cbs Ugh GIF by HULU

I mean, I knew in my heart it was likely next year but that little bit inside of me that life hasn’t quite crushed just yet held on to hope for sooner 

I’m a bad friend
  • Like 1

Jase
4 minutes ago, CatelynnMarie said:

i actually am very happy with this if it is for sure. great pacing. the bruno collab into joker promo and the film/ ost, into awards season and then lots of focus on lg7 and it's era. it is sad for fans who are not excited about these projects, but overall this seems to be incredible. not too overkill with Gaga related things and not too much to be overwhelmed from

Yup! Pretty much this.

chewing on pearls
3 minutes ago, chewing on pearls said:

a post-election, post-holidays, post-awards season album cycle feels right for little miss lg7

then again, maybe they're faking us out? maybe she'll do a surprise drop of the whole album before the end of the year, which could be fun and different for her. personally I feel like she's the type of artist who has the hype and the fanbase and the press connections to do so! 

• Like 1

Are yall really ok with it like yall claiming or just coping?

Cause I’m definitely not. Especially knowing the album could’ve very well been released earlier this year. But alas, it is what it is.

Robo Ga

Girls this makes the most sense by far

woukd you rather have a rushed era that’s wedged before / overshadowed by joker?

obvs not
 this new song and video are perfect to tide us over until LG7 in 2025😃

đŸ€–âšĄïž
  • Like 1

4BLAiNE

I’m now reading that they edited the part where they say next year release from the article? Now unconfirmed.

Can anyone verify this? 👀

Edited by 4BLAiNE
  • Like 1
  • Shook 1

HelloHangoverz
1 minute ago, 4BLAiNE said:

I’m now reading that they edited the part where they say next year release from the article? Now unconfirmed.

Can anyone verify this? 👀

It's been edited to

A rep tells Variety that the song is a stand-alone single. This presumably means the song will not be included on Gaga’s seventh studio album, which is expected next year, although there has been no official announcement.

To clarify that it wasn't the rep who made the comments about LG7 coming next year, it was an inference the journalist made. Well, that's good then!

sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Jigglygoth

She better leak her scrapped album in the mean time :stalkga:

HEART OF EVER-FROST

Chlorine

Y'all watch, she's going to get tired of the LG7 sound and change it since she has all this time. You expect Gaga to stay in one creative headspace for 3 years? We're toast. We're doomed. We're finished. We LOST. 

anigif_sub-buzz-27830-1512064143-1.gif

'Die With a Smile' indeed, get out the violins because this boat is sinking!!! :bradley:

â€ïžđŸ©”đŸ–€