00 : 00 : 00
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Variety: LG7 expected in 2025

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

gfarabello
2 minutes ago, ghs said:

So she started teasing in February. Included a snippet on her HBO special in May only for it to come out in 2025.

This is ridiculous. Like SERIOUSLY.

Just like she did when she played demos for her fans 1 year before ARTPOP was released. I'm glad she interacts with her fans again and takes her time to be creative.

• Like 1

weed

That's great and all and it seemed distant enough that I had no real expectations, but why the f*ck even tease it with actual official audio from the album in May of 2024 (not to mention social media hype BEFORE) when it's... at least 7 months out. 

Hope it's her magnum opus. 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 4

Just A Holy Fool

The Chromatica teasing started almost a full year before release, so this shouldn't be too shocking. 

• Thanks 3

LunaUniverse

Am I the only one not bothered by when the music drops? The amount of stuff to get from interviews, looks, the music video, and red carpet is enough for me 

Also there is fresh air outside :bionic:

Edited by LunaUniverse
1# Samoyed Stan
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

BleepBloop
12 minutes ago, Delulu Rogers said:

It’s almost September and nothing is in sight. 2025 90% confirmed 

Um, Stupid Love came out at the end of February, while Chromatica was originally supposed to come out in the beginning of April, so not really

Edited by BleepBloop
  • Thanks 1

Gagaism

I’m cool with that, we have a whole FAD rollout coming soon so we will remain fed until then. 

HelloHangoverz
Just now, starcell said:

This is the guy who wrote the article, maybe we can tweet/ask if he has a source for writing lg7 being expected next year? 
https://twitter.com/jemaswad/

the article says a rep confirmed it

A rep tells Variety that the song is a stand-alone single and will not be included on Gaga’s seventh studio album, which is expected next year.

sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place

starcell
Just now, HelloHangoverz said:

the article says a rep confirmed it

A rep tells Variety that the song is a stand-alone single and will not be included on Gaga’s seventh studio album, which is expected next year.

Oops I missed that..

• Love 1

madmagical6

That's really unfortunate, considering the snippets we've heard do give off autumn and winter vibe. But at least we know now and have some kind of indication, which we've been lacking.

Teasing the DITS snippet in May 2024 to release in 2025 is wild to me but maybe we'll get a single this year. 

Edited by madmagical6
  • Like 1

bestie

I'm so good with LG7 in 2025. We're being fed well tonight! And Joker era deserves its moment. From now until the end of award season we will be seeing so much of Gaga! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1