Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
question

Gaga started smoking again?

SpanishChaosAngel

Featured Posts

pachinko

Why do people smoke? Does it have nutritional value? 

Edited by pachinko

SOON

Nicotine is really hard to give up on. So maybe she reduced her nicotine intake but never quit smoking? That's a possibility. But it's obvious she is acting with that cigarette in the music video to create an aesthetic. I know some people think it's bad and it's promoting smoking but like people have brains and can decide what to do with their lives. If they see Lana or Gaga smoking and start smoking themselves then that's nobody's fault but them. :bon:

gaga, halsey, lorde, taylor, dua
  • Like 1

4SeasonsInADay

I doubt she was chainsmoking through the making of the video. Bound to be a prop. There are moments where the cigarette is the same length. Then at the end when she's playing the piano with it in her left hand, only to cut and its magically gone.

Different story if we start seeing paparazzi shots.

JoanneMonster

She never stopped:toofunny:

She was smoking 346 cigarrettes a day during house of gucci

I See You

lastpopicon

She smokes more weed than me probably :ladyhaha:

But I actually doubt she smokes cigs, esp if she has weed at her disposal, just an educated guess :legend:

Edited by lastpopicon
The melody that you choose can rescue you

Roughhouse Dandy
18 hours ago, Schizophonic said:

well, then maybe it wasnt jesus at all. might have been jared leto by that time in hog preparation. 

God, I wish Jared Leto was there for my hog preparation 😔

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.
  • LMAO 1

Jackaroo
48 minutes ago, lastpopicon said:

She smokes more weed than me probably :ladyhaha:

But I actually doubt she smokes cigs, esp if she has weed at her disposal, just an educated guess :legend:

Yea I agreen! I smoke like a chimney everyday so I know after watching five foot two, Gaga most likely only smokes cigarettes on screen or when she can’t smoke weed :lmao:

lastpopicon
Just now, Jackaroo said:

Yea I agreen! I smoke like a chimney everyday so I know after watching five foot two, Gaga most likely only smokes cigarettes on screen or when she can’t smoke weed :lmao:

I'm almost certain of it, there's no way she smokes cigs in private. Sure, for "art" she does, but it's not something she does in her private life, at least not regularly.

Y'all can calm down :yay: But she does smoke weed, that i'm certain lol

Jackaroo
4 minutes ago, lastpopicon said:

I'm almost certain of it, there's no way she smokes cigs in private. Sure, for "art" she does, but it's not something she does in her private life, at least not regularly.

Y'all can calm down :yay: But she does smoke weed, that i'm certain lol

It’s very well evident in the pace of her productivity. :ohwell:

• LMAO 2

lastpopicon
Just now, Jackaroo said:

It’s very well evident in the pace of her productivity. :ohwell:

Her productivity is honestly fine, she is always working on something, we just get jaded because it has been almost 5 years since chromatica, but she's killing it in other fields, and we are getting an album and movie this year. She's honestly very hardworking and has always been since her early career, I feel we can't fault her on that. 

Spoiler

She has the good sh*t though :teehee: 

Jackaroo
15 minutes ago, lastpopicon said:

Her productivity is honestly fine, she is always working on something, we just get jaded because it has been almost 5 years since chromatica, but she's killing it in other fields, and we are getting an album and movie this year. She's honestly very hardworking and has always been since her early career, I feel we can't fault her on that. 

Hide contents

She has the good sh*t though :teehee: 

Fair point, clearly many of us aren’t coping well with the 5 years’ … sending my love to Ri Navy who are onto 9 years lol  

For sure Gaga’s career is exciting to witness and she is indeed a high functioning weed smoker with any strains at her disposal but we can now see there’s seem to be no deadline in her projects (same applies to Rihanna). It might be healthier for their artistry, but not our mental health. :giveup:

Edited by Jackaroo

RAMROD

We will never know until we do

This MV is just visual only imho, the settings is vintage Nashville music show vibe

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Lextyr97
1 hour ago, JoanneMonster said:

She never stopped:toofunny:

She was smoking 346 cigarrettes a day during house of gucci

Were those not fake cigarettes 

TEETHTEETH

If everyone was on my ass about my habits I’d start smoking again too :saladga:

• Like 1