00 : 00 : 00
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Die With A Smile - Song and Video Tonight 9pm PT

LastNight

Featured Posts

HelloHangoverz

Debut collaboration between Lady Gaga & Bruno Mars as they deliver a timeless ballad. Die With A Smile represents the first new music from either artist since 2021 & 2022 respectively. Between them they have sold a staggering 300M records worldwide, with a combined 13 singles that have reached #1 on Billboard Hot 100.

https://shopuk.ladygaga.com/?utm_source=Original&utm_campaign=LadyGaga20221123&utm_medium=direct&utm_referrer=https%3A%2F%2Flink.fans%2F&utm_board=interscope-records&utm_country=US&utm_linkurl=LadyGaga.lnk.to%2FOfficialStore&lf=72713bdd13dd0080cd37cbb9cec1a113

sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place
  • Like 2
  • Love 2

RichAssPiss

From her store site:

"DEBUT COLLABORATION BETWEEN LADY Gaga & BRUNO MARS AS THEY DELIVER A TIMELESS BALLAD. DIE WITH A SMILE REPRESENTS THE FIRST NEW MUSIC FROM EITHER ARTIST SINCE 2021 & 2022 RESPECTIVELY. BETWEEN THEM THEY HAVE SOLD A STAGGERING 300M RECORDS WORLDWIDE, WITH A COMBINED 13 SINGLES THAT HAVE REACHED #1 ON BILLBOARD HOT 100."

• YAAAS 5

buzzkill
3 minutes ago, Economy said:

Also why 9PM are they trying to kill the debut by making it release on a thursday like Katy Perry? Why :cryga:

Or is it to give radio stations time to add it to rotation on first day? :green:

but it's midnight in NY time... i dont know which time zone spotify considers 

SimonBaetens

OH. MY. GOD. NEW Gaga MUSIC NEW Gaga MUSIC NEW Gaga MUSIC!!!!

when you're lonely, I'll be lonely too
  • YAAAS 2

Bolkins

My god I cant believe something has actually turned out to be true :bradley: They look so f*cking cool 

• Like 1

Anderson123
1 minute ago, RichAssPiss said:

The description:

Debut collaboration between Lady Gaga & Bruno Mars as they deliver a timeless ballad. Die With A Smile represents the first new music from either artist since 2021 & 2022 respectively. Between them they have sold a staggering 300M records worldwide, with a combined 13 singles that have reached #1 on Billboard Hot 100.

So it IS a ballad. :legend:

retrosexual123

SHALLOW

I didn't even read the caption. Does this mean LG7 is coming soon? Like, maybe in a few weeks or a month. :flutter:

RebeldeFaith

Two tiny legends doing what tiny legends do! :nooo:

Something something idk
  • Like 3
  • LMAO 9
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

GagaSkeletonWay
2 minutes ago, eevie said:

looking at the cover i dont think its a ballad

It is a ballad, this is the description in Gaga's official store:

DEBUT COLLABORATION BETWEEN LADY Gaga & BRUNO MARS AS THEY DELIVER A TIMELESS BALLAD. DIE WITH A SMILE REPRESENTS THE FIRST NEW MUSIC FROM EITHER ARTIST SINCE 2021 & 2022 RESPECTIVELY. BETWEEN THEM THEY HAVE SOLD A STAGGERING 300M RECORDS WORLDWIDE, WITH A COMBINED 13 SINGLES THAT HAVE REACHED #1 ON BILLBOARD HOT 100.

https://shopuk.ladygaga.com

NATAH
1 minute ago, RichAssPiss said:

i'm gunna buy after hearing it but omg £3.99 for ONE track CD is insane when full albums are around £8.99 :triggered:

i know it's not her fault, it's just the depressing state physical media is in atm :traumatica:

mother, what must i do?

Red
3 minutes ago, Gagaism said:

Yes 

Interesting, Gaga doesn’t have many of those, outside soundtracks. Just The Cure and Christmas Tree, right? :partysick:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Mirrion Rizzons

From her website:

"they deliver a timeless ballad" 

As expected, but so excited for new music!!!!

• Jase pinned and featured this topic