💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Die With A Smile - Song and Video OUT NOW

LastNight

Featured Posts

thisboyisamonster

Way better than Hold My Hand. Maybe even Million Reasons, but perhaps not better than ASIB singles at least for now.

Really strong melodically and great production, vocals I thought Bruno stood out more than her but that's not a bad thing. It's also a really good Bruno mars song

• Like 5

Awrah999
13 minutes ago, CyanDante said:

Also did anyone get glimpses of 2010's Ga , singing duets with other legends like Tony or Sting , on the piano and doing whatever the fcuk she wants :bradley: while singing her heart out.

The lovey dovey eyes, that cute little dance break, not letting go of that ciggy, just being her authentic self :kara:

The song has been repeat for the last 2 hours and my heart is just :saira:

(Also could be in the minority, but I had been craving for a ballad since ASIB, I could totally see Jackson and Ally singing this with their hearts out on stage :selena::kry:, the lyrics are so ASIB coded. :fatcat:)

Also have been thirsting for a ASIB style ballad since ASIB. Great minds :kara:

• Love 3

Battle 4 Ur Life

I absolutely loved it and the video elevates it 100%. loved the aesthetic and the lighting.

very lovey-dovey which makes me love it.

very demure, very mindful, very cutesy.

I did not expect any less and I’m surprised I like it this much. It’s on the verge of a power ballad.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

A Very Gaga Holida

I’m surprised they chose to release it now, it sounds very Christmas friendly to me :holdmyhand: But I felt the same about Señorita and BTS’s Dynamite so I’m not a reference :deadbanana:

Edited by A Very Gaga Holida
  • Like 1

TSUNAMI

OMG, they are so cute.

He on his guitar and she on hers piano. Truly magical!

Please milk this and give at least ONE live performance. Please 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Weekender Boy

This is just way too damn good. I honestly didn't know what to expect. even though we knew it was a ballad, I couldn't wrap my head around their voices together. This song is BEAUTIFUL!!! they really created a fantastic timeless song. I'm glad we got this before LG7 :) It makes the wait bearable because I honestly won't be able to stop streaming this song. Her voice on the bridge carries such emotion aahhhh i cried several times listening to it. I'M SO HAPPY, I LOVE Gaga. 16 years into her career and she still can't fail to amaze me, I'm so thankful that I get to follow her. Just got emotional again writing this:pawsup:

dum dum da di da dum dum da di da
  • Like 1
  • Love 3

River

I banned them with a smile :brat:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 4
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 1

River

Just woke up can’t wait to listen

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 2

Cpeer

They gave us a classic :vegas:

the melody, the harmonies, the lyrics - such a great song! Gaga & Mars truly saving pop music :ally:

• Love 1

darkgaga

So apparantly Bruno is closing his concert now, but rumours are Gaga will be the encore

• Like 1
  • Shook 2

Bronco

Honestly I absolutely adore the 1970s Nashville country tv show vibe on the music video. Such a cute little throwback concept executed flawlessly 

• Like 1

Real Panda
4 minutes ago, darkgaga said:

So apparantly Bruno is closing his concert now, but rumours are Gaga will be the encore

I hope someone records it if they do sing it together. I need it. :giveup:

• Like 1

AndiGaga

Okay: Some of you need to chill. I also want LG7 full of dance electronic club banger bops BUT THIS SONG IS AMAZING.

I LOVE this look, its something only Gaga and her unique beautiful face could pull of that way

They sound amazing together

I have to admit, its a Bruno song but is that a bad thing? No? I love his songs. Gaga adds a lot to it and its a guaranteed hit for me. Lets push her into the Top 10 monthly listerners and then release LG7 WHICH IS FINISHED YALL, DID YOU READ HER WORDS ABOUT THE SONG?? 2024 fall release here we go

• Like 4

• LastNight changed the title to Die With A Smile - Song and Video OUT NOW