00 : 00 : 00
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Die With A Smile - Song and Video Tonight 9pm PT

LastNight

Featured Posts

tyler k
1 hour ago, RichAssPiss said:

"Debut collaboration between Lady Gaga & Bruno Mars as they deliver a timeless ballad. Die With A Smile represents the first new music from either artist since 2021 & 2022 respectively. Between them they have sold a staggering 300M records worldwide, with a combined 13 singles that have reached #1 on Billboard Hot 100."

maybe this is just to re-introduce both artists to the public before they both embark on big album releases? 

a small droplet era? 

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee
  • Like 10
  • Love 2

RenegAde

This just made my day I've been avoiding getting my hopes up for anything Gaga related since January. It's finally happening :messga:

SimonBaetens

omg the photo she posted as a story is stunning

when you're lonely, I'll be lonely too
  • Like 1

Ladle Ghoulash
41 minutes ago, Mr Oak said:

And the caption has first Bruno Mars and then Gaga

No, it doesn’t lmao. The album art literally has Gaga billed first and the caption says “a duet with Bruno Mars” (with Gaga implied as the artist he’s dieting with). I know y’all are feeling the need to cope about the fact that she’s collabing with him for some reason, but it’s clearly a Gaga joint. 

Edited by Ladle Ghoulash
  • Like 2

RenegAde

If its Thursday 15th August 8:11pm in my country when will this drop for me? We need a count down thread :messga:

Starmie25
1 hour ago, TheOriginalOne said:

So it’s a duet and it’s not associated with Joker or is a part of LG7. Hmmm

IMG-6178.gif

I'm betting the "secret project" is a collab album tied to Joker2. 

• Like 4
  • YAAAS 1

retrosexual123
2 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

If its Thursday 15th August 8:11pm in my country when will this drop for me? We need a count down thread :messga:

8hrs 45 mins to go baby

• Love 1

ssslyboy
7 minutes ago, tyler k said:

"Debut collaboration between Lady Gaga & Bruno Mars as they deliver a timeless ballad. Die With A Smile represents the first new music from either artist since 2021 & 2022 respectively. Between them they have sold a staggering 300M records worldwide, with a combined 13 singles that have reached #1 on Billboard Hot 100."

maybe this is just to re-introduce both artists to the public before they both embark on big album releases? 

a small droplet era? 

Yep this is what I was thinking.  They could both use a little attention/buzz before their respective eras begin.  Makes sense.

• YAAAS 1

Mr Oak
7 minutes ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

No, it doesn’t lmao.

Check the caption again lmao:brat:

RenegAde
4 minutes ago, retrosexual123 said:

8hrs 45 mins to go baby

Thank you:kara:  not it dropping by 4am for me:messga:

Edited by RenegAde

KeepOnSwimming

I just love this. The collab is so random yet exciting. Two great vocalists, so I am on the edge to see what these two are up to. 

I dont know, I REALLY DONT KNOW what all of this is about, like, WHAT IS HAPPENING??? Nontheless I am incredibly excited. :vegas:

We will get this collab, Joker is just around the corner and LG mentioned LG7 again, so it seems she is pushing that also. IDK yall, but it seems we are getting our scalpes snatched. Everything is possible and I am so excited. Finally we are MOVING :giveup:

It seems to be great times. Look at how alive this place is. Ugh, Gaga, the joy you mean. 

• Like 5
  • YAAAS 1

RodeckDanny

Guys, I just wanted to say I love you all and that this community is the happiest when we rejoice all together with SURPRISES LIKE THIS OMFGGYDAGDAY

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • Love 14

HelloHangoverz

Is there a YouTube premiere that's been set up? I can't see anything

sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place

Hyoha
8 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

For future reference, just google the timezone and you'll know what time it is there

• Love 1

Battle 4 Ur Life
2 hours ago, River said:

THE PIC IS REAL SO WE ARE IN TROUBLES WITH BOBBY I'M SURE HE WILL CALL ME SOON OMG :cryga:

tell him we deserve at least an hour of exclusivity. :littlepotter:

no but I doubt people who aren’t invested in Lady Gaga would find out anything about it through GGD. I’m not saying I’m pro leaks I’m so against it. just saying we shouldn’t be penalized for basically one hour of advance.

unless you’re joking :franminervini:

Edited by Battle 4 Ur Life
"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."
  • YAAAS 1

• Jase pinned and featured this topic